Chapter 50

Ring Ring

I groaned and rolled over covering my ears with my covers. I hate that fucking noise.

It's been 3 weeks since I have been here and I can officially say I am bored out of my mind. Lenny is on vacation and since there is no second person in charge nothing is happening. I haven't done any modeling in the past week. So yes I am bored.

Lenny is taking Roy all around the world or something. All I know is that I wasn't invited and I am kind of salty.

Meadow told me she went back home to visit her parents for the week. Did everyone make plans? Or do I just have no life?

Probably the second choice.

The ringing continued. I just laid there hoping it would stop. Thankfully it did, but then it started again.

"Fucking phone." I sat up and grabbed my phone I answered without looking at the ID. "What the hell do you want?" I asked not caring who was on the other line.

"That's no way to talk to your father dear. Did you get the message I sent you?" He asked. I thought about the man who told me to watch out or something.

"Yes. Bye."

"Hold on Princess," I cringed at his word choice. "I'm not done with you just yet. I have another proposal for you."

"Nah I really don't want anything you have to offer. 10k was nice and all but no." I pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up. I tossed my phone on my bed and pulled the covers off of me.

After getting dressed, I grabbed what I needed and left my apartment

After getting dressed, I grabbed what I needed and left my apartment. What am I going to do? I have no clue, but we'll just see where the day takes me. As soon as I stepped outside, the sun was shining right in my eyes. I put my sunglasses on and walked down the sidewalk. People were walking their dogs, jogging, and just walking. A few kids were also playing around.

"Oh my gosh, are you Bella Amore!?" A girl screamed and ran in front of me. She pulled out her phone. I lifted my sunglasses and got a better look at her. I smiled and nodded. "Oh my god! I can't believe I am meeting you. Here. Right now. I think I am going to pass out." She held her head. I chuckled.

"Please don't pass out." She nodded and turned her phone on.

"Can I get a picture, please? My friends are going to be so jealous I met our favorite model."

"Of course." She went right next to me and held her phone out. We both did a serious one and then a silly one.

"Thank you so much." She started crying a bit. I wiped the tear from under her eye.

"Don't cry." I smiled and she smiled too. "I have to go. You have a good day." She nodded. As we both walked away, I couldn't shake the feeling of meeting someone who actually liked me. I didn't even think people knew my name just my face. This day must go down in history. Well in my book of everything strange or amazing that has happened in my life.

I continued to walk down the sidewalk. I saw a few people glance my way but nothing too serious thank god. I would like to not be one of those overly famous people who can't even go out to eat. While I was walking, a man with a camera came out of nowhere. He got my bad side.

"Miss Amore, my name is Justin. I'm from Rosewood Celebrity News. Do you have a few minutes to spare?" He asked recording every move I made. He was walking backward while I kept walking forwards.

"Of course. Not too many though." He nodded and started to asked questions.

"There is a rumor going around that Tyler Carter and you are no longer dating is that true?"

"No comment."

"If Tyler and you were to never get together, would you and Mr. King have got together?" I shrugged.

"You never know. Anything could have happened," he nodded and asked me a few more questions about my career.

"Well you have a great rest of your day Miss Amore thank you for answer the questions." I nodded and we parted ways.

•Edited•