Chapter 20

Once I got home, I immediately called Meadow. I haven't gone to a bar in a while now. I have nothing new to wear. She came over in a flash and started going through my closet like she always does. Tearing it apart and then shoving everything back in there. What a great friend.

"You know what we have to do right, Bella?" She asked and looked in the direction of the corner of the room. I followed her gaze and saw the duffle bag. I shook my head.

"No not happen. I don't want to use that." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on just take out like two hundred. We'll spend it on new clothes and makeup to make you look hella fine and then we won't touch it again. I promise."

"Meadow," I whined.

"Bella." She copied.

"Fine two hundred that is it. Nothing more after that."

"Two hundred." We shook hands and then I went over to the duffle bag to take two hundred out.

"They are coming at 7 by the way."

"That is only two hours come on we have to go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to her car. She sped off towards the mall. One day we might just die from her crazy driving.

Once we got to the mall, she dragged me out of the car and to a store. She started going through every rack of clothes until she found a few outfits for me to try on. In the end, I picked this.

If you think the top of this is bad, you should have seen the other clothes Meadow picked out

If you think the top of this is bad, you should have seen the other clothes Meadow picked out. This outfit covered the most out of all of them. Well kind of. We bought the jacket but she told me I wasn't allowed to wear it. She also did my makeup. The red lipstick I really didn't want but she told me it would be fine.

(A/N tbh those types of pictures creep me out for some reason but I wanted a picture for makeup so I'll have to deal with it

(A/N tbh those types of pictures creep me out for some reason but I wanted a picture for makeup so I'll have to deal with it.)
...

Meadow left 10 minutes ago. She wished me good luck and hoped I get laid tonight. I hope that is not the case.

Knock Knock

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Are you sure this is where she lives?"

"Positive."

"Oh hey, Bella You look great." Peter complimented.

"You two look good I guess. Also, my friend forced me to wear it." I said and looked at their outfits.

"You look fine Bella no need to hide."

"Fine. I just need my phone." Once we were ready we all got in Hunter's car together and took off.

When we got to the club, Peter and I went straight to the drinks. Hunter trailed behind us. Peter and I had a beer or two and then we started taking shots seeing who could drink more.

"I'm gonna drink more than ups." Peter laughed and poked my shoulder.

"I already drank more than you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Did not." He crossed his arms.

"Did too." I crossed my arms as he did.

"Stop you guys are like fucking 3-year-olds," Hunter said. Peter and I turned and looked at him. He had just been watching us drink, drink after drink.

"Buzzkill," Peter commented and Hunter just scoffed, rolled his eyes, and turned his attention to the wall. Probably pretending like he didn't know us. I would do that if I was stuck with us.

"Let's go dance!" I pulled Peter to the dance floor. I brought us to the middle of the dance floor. After a while, we started to get tired of dancing so we went back to the bar where Hunter was sitting with a cup of water.

"Hey Hey Hey hey hey hey...Peter." I nudged him as we walked to the bar. "He's hot." I pointed to a guy sitting at the bar. Peter looked around and then finally at the guy I was referring to.

"Who Him?!" Peter shouted and pointed directly at him. I laughed and pushed his arm down.

"SHHH!!! Don't say anything!" I said and giggled. Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the guy.

"Hey man my friend thinks your hot." He stated. The guy looked at me.

"What are you doing Bella?"

"Hey, how do you know my name?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I am your boss."

"You're funny. My boss is ugly you are hot as fu-"

"Bella, I suggest you shut your mouth before you say something you regret."

"Ok fine. Hey, bartender man maybe lady! Can I have another drink?" The bartender nodded and started making my drink.

"Hey, hey, hey hey hey can I get a picture with you so I can remember this moment forever. I am gonna show my boss I had a great time." He shook his head. I frowned. "Why not? Please. I have to brag to my friends also. They won't believe me if I don't show them a picture."

"We are going home." He said and stood up.

"But I didn't get my drink." I poured and pointed to the bartender.

"You can have my water, here." He gave me a cup and went over to Peter since he wandered off to talk to a girl. When he came back, he had Peter and then he dragged us out of the bar.

"I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU MY JULIET!!!" Peter yelled before the doors shut behind us.

"You will not be going back to her. We are going home. You guys had way too much to drink. You are both drunker than my uncle on Christmas." He opened the car doors and puts us both in. He got in the driver's seat quickly before Peter or I tried to open the doors.

"Help! I'm stuck in this metal box!" Peter banged on the window and shouted to a person walking on the sidewalk. The person looked at Peter weirdly and then ran off.

"Shut up Peter before I come back there and make you," Hunter said in a warning voice. Peter shut up instantly. "great now let's get you two drunk-"

"I'm not drunk I am completely fine. What are you talking about? If I was drunk would I do this?" I leaned over and kissed Hunter.

"SELFIE!" Peter shouted and a flash went off while I was kissing Hunter.

•Edited•