Chapter 55

I opened my eyes and looked towards who said that.

"Loren?"

"Not just me." Three women came out from the shadows.

"Stephanie? And who are you?" I was halfway surprised. Surprised that they'd got his far, but not surprised they are being this stupid.

"Bertha." Bertha said.

"Get out," Hunter said clearly annoyed by their presence. They just broke into the house.

"We're just here to talk Hunty," Loren said in a sweet voice twirling the end of her new platinum blonde hair on her finger.

"Get out before I show all of you out myself."

"I told you Hunty just here to talk. I promise. Now my dear Bella. We have much to discuss." They all walked closer to us. I backed up but Hunter stayed where he was.

"Hunter move." Bertha snarled and pointed to the side.

"Not a chance big Bertha." Bertha stopped talking and looked down at her body. Seeing if she as big.

"Tyler!" Stephanie yelled. Then another figure came out from the darkness. When he stepped into the light, it was Tyler or Mr. Carter.

"Bella I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize to her. Get rid of Hunter." Loren commanded. He didn't hesitate and went towards Hunter.

"Tyler what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer and got closer and closer to Hunter by the second. Hunter looked ready to fight, but he wasn't ready at all. Tyler had a gun so I quickly got to Hunter before Tyler could.

"Tyler stop. What the hell are you doing?"

"Move Bella."

"No."

"Bella."

"No."

"Stop being a stubborn bitch and move!" He shouted and before I could even blink he was on the ground. I looked at who punches him and it was Mathew.

"That hurt, but I feel like a badass." He shook his hand trying to get the pain to go away.

"What did you do to him!?" Stephanie screeched and ran over to him. She knelt beside him and held him in her hands.

"Stephanie get up," Loren commanded embarrassed.

"You told me no one would get hurt." She cried holding Tyler's hand and seeing if he would wake up. Didn't know Mathew had it in him.

It was one punch. How embarrassing for Tyler.

"Well, I knew someone was going to. Didn't really care who as long it wasn't me." Loren shrugged.

"Loren, do you think I am big?" Bertha asked with her hands on her hips.

"Oh my god shut up Bertha! We have a job." Loren groaned. She pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I just stood there looking right into it.

"Bella she is pointing a gun at you," Mathew whispered to me.

"No shit Sherlock," I whispered back.

"I guess that makes Hunter Watson right?"

"No," Hunter said.

"Shut up all three off you," Loren commanded and moved closer to us. The gun now going against my forehead.

"Both of you on the ground. Don't try to help your little Beautiful Love. She is dying tonight." She pushed it into my head more. Kinda hurt.

Mathew went to the ground easily, but Hunter was a little more stubborn. "Hunter." She said in a warning voice and had her finger over the trigger.

"Please, Hunter. I'd prefer not to die so soon at least." I pleaded. He obliged and went down to the ground with Mathew.

"Good. Now let's get this over with shall we?" She asked and cocked the gun. "Bye-bye Bell-"

"Mathew! You left your- oh you seem busy." Nick said. "Hey, why at you pointed a gun at Bella?" He asked Loren. Loren rolled her eyes.

"Must there be so many distractions?" Loren asked and looked towards Nick. "Get out of here you stupid boy. This doesn't involve you." She waved the gun around like it couldn't go off by accident.

"But you are pointing a gun at someone's head. So no matter who it is, it is kind of my business to help out anyone in danger. I was a boy scout."

"I don't care if you scouted boys! Just leave."

"I will recite to the boy scout pledge for you, 'On my honor, I will do my best, To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.'" He smiled at the end to which Loren didn't seem to like. She pulled the trigger and shot at the wall.

"Oh my lord shut the hell up. Just leave before I have to shoot you too." She threw her arms in the air frustrated clearly.

"Inline three of the boy scout law it states that I should help people at all times. Which is why I called the police." Suddenly red and blue lights were flashing outside. The door burst open and men in police office uniforms came in with guns.

"Hands in the air all of you!" Bertha and Stephanie listened while Loren stayed where she was.

"You! Drop the gun and put your hands in the air!" The officer shouted again.

"I have to have my fun first." She aimed the gun and I shut my eyes tight. I waited for the bullet to go right through my head, but instead, it went through my leg. Pain shot through my leg as soon as the sound went off. Three sounds to be exact. She shot me three fucking times in one leg. Who does that?! I groaned in pain and dropped to the ground completely. I saw the police officers get Loren and take her away.

I held my leg tightly to make the bleeding slow down or something. But I'm not a doctor so I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Meanwhile, Mathew and Hunter were above me trying to keep me awake.

"It hurts," I said as Hunter laid me down on my back. Mathew was holding a blanket over the wounds.

"I know just to stay awake Amore. You need to be awake." He held my hand and made sure I kept squeezing it over and over to distract me.

"They'll be here in ten minutes." The officer said. Hunter nodded and then turned his attention back to me.

"Hey Hunter," He hummed signaling for me to continue. "When I wake up can we go get drunk?"

"No, because you are staying awake for the time being."

"But I'm tired. And there is a lot of blood coming out of me. Like a lot. I don't even know how I am still awake. If I don't make it, tell a joke before I get buried. Also fun fact-"

"No Bella you at going to make it." Hunter cut me off.

"One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep, hey why is that sheep red?" Then before I knew it I was out like a light. Well more like a slowly dying out lamp but still.

•Edited•