Chapter 70

(A/N in case y'all are confused the previous chapter was the aftermath of this one. So this all happened after Bella's POV in Chapter 69.)

Bella's POV

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it." I volunteered. I got up quick so Ryan couldn't do anything. I answered the door and it was Adrian. "Adrian."

"Bella. Good to see your still alive." He walked past me and straight to Ryan.

"What do you want now?" Ryan asked annoyed. I closed the door and walked back to the living room.

"I came to talk. We have an issue."

"And that would be?" Ryan asked. All of a sudden the sound of gunshots filled the air along with bullets breaking glass.

"I told you dad would come after us you nut head," Ryan said as he hid under the coffee table.

"I thought he was dead. Bella go get a weapon or something!" Adrian commanded. I shook my head and got behind a chair.

"Are you crazy!? How am I supposed to fight some with a gun when all I'll have is a wooden spoon."

"Get a knife dumbass."

"A butter knife? Ryan got rid of all the other knives." Adrian groaned and looked over at Ryan who had a gun in his hand and was firing back at the other people. Adrian pulled out his gun and joined Ryan.

Ryan must have run out of bullets or something because he ran over to me grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me through the hallway. He opened a closet.

"Get in."

"No."

"I said get in."

"no."

"Bella." He said in a warning tone and without giving me a chance to respond with a third no he shoved me in and locked me inside. This is insane. I think I should just move to Hawaii or something. Someplace far far away from here. Very far. I banged on the door and shouted but there was no point. I should just sit and wait.

...

"Hello? Anyone out there?" I asked. The gunshots went down from what I could hear, and now I could only hear footsteps downstairs. I banged on the door for what seemed like the hundredth time and waited a few seconds before repeating my actions.

"I'm trapped in a closet, can anyone please let me out."

"Only you can choose to come out of the closet." A voice said from outside of the door.

"I'm not gay! I love gays, but I'm not gay. Just let me out will ya?!"

"Sorry love no can do."

"Don't call me love!"

"I'll call you what I love." I banged on the door again." Banging won't get you anywhere" I hit the door again not caring who this British man is. He can go die out there too for all I care. Unless of course, he lets me out then we'll be on good terms. Maybe.

"Can you just let me out god damn it!"

"Not if you speak to me like that you won't love it."

"Stop calling me love."

"I'm good thanks." I groaned in frustration and banged my head on the door. "You're gonna hurt yourself, love.:"

"Good. Better than being trapped in this small space. Are there still people out there?" I asked and waited for his response. When he didn't respond for a few minutes I thought he had left. Of course, he had my only chance of getting out of this small, small room. I sat down against the door and rested my head in my hands. As I was about to doze off the door unlocked and opened. I fell back onto the floor. I opened my eyes and saw the British boy hovering above me.

"Stop staring and get your ass up. The police are coming." He said shortly. He threw the key on the ground and helped me up to my fee. He turned and walked in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?"

"We? You are going home. I am going back to England where I belong."

"Wait," I thought about my words. Ha just kidding who thinks before they speak? "Can I come with you?" He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes."

"No." He Turned back around and continued walking.

"What? Why not?!" I jogged and caught up with him.

"You have a life. A family. Your life is here. Stay here, Bella."

"How do you know my name? Also, I don't have a life."

"You're a famous model remember." He tapped his head.

"Ok, you got me there. So what's your name?" I asked as he walked into a room.

He opened the window and popped out the screen. "Joe." He answered and jumped out. I stuck my head out of the window and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Joe?" I asked. I wasn't expecting an answer, but when he appeared from behind a tree I smiled. "Can I go with you?" I asked.

"No." He disappeared again. I called his name a few times but he didn't appear again. I decided to take his advice and get out of the house. I went out the same way he went, who knows what is downstairs. I started walking through the forest trying to find the road. At least I am free. Hopefully.

...

When I reached Meadow's apartment, it was like I was in a marathon. And I've never even been in one. The closest thing to a marathon was the 1 mile run in middle school.

I knocked on the door and waited for her or Nolan to answer.

"Bella? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be trapped in a house."

"Well, I am out. Where is Meadow?"

"Out looking for you like crazy. She texted me saying the police are stupid fuckers who don't know shit."

"No comment. When will she be home?"

"Probably in five minutes now that she knows your here and safe by the looks of it."

"Yeah, I was trapped in a closet." He stepped aside to let me in.

"Well come in. Sorry, it's a little messy. Meadow was trying to bake a cake and then when she heard about the incident she left me to watch the cake. I didn't know what to do so it may have burnt a little. I covered it with frosting though." He pointed to the 'cake' on the counter.

"What incident. It was mostly a gunfight."

"The house blew up Bella."

•Edited•