1

I blinked awake and looked at the clock. It read 3:20 a.m. I knew my insomnia wouldn't allow me to go back to sleep, so I sat up and stretched my arms.

I was pleased to not have had a nightmare.

I got up and pulled on some jeans and one of my many hoodies, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading out the door.

I went to the kitchen first and started to clean. I swept, mopped, dusted, and wiped down everything like I did every Wednesday.

When I was finished, it was four in the morning.

I moved onto the living room and started dusting, vacuuming, and wiped down the tables, windows, and the elevator.

It was five when I finished that, Steve would be up soon. But he always went on a morning run until seven thirty and come in for breakfast.

I'd start cooking at seven I guess.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes before going to Tony's floor, since he probably fell asleep in the lab again, and put all of the clothes that were on the floor, into a basket.

When the floor was picked up, I started to clean up in there too. I did his bathroom last.

I noticed it was almost six, so I headed down to the laundry room.

As soon as Tony's clothes were washing, I went to do the same to Steve's room.

I pressed myself against the wall as he left his room, but as soon as I heard the elevator close, I went in.

I did the same as I'd done in Tony's room, Steve's room was always the cleanest one.

I grabbed his laundry basket and headed back down to the laundry room.

I switched Tony's clothes to the dryer and started Steve's in the water.

It was almost seven, so I headed up to the kitchen to start breakfast; which consisted of omelettes, toast, bacon, and pancakes.

It would be enough to sate the Avengers appetites, for now.