18

I blinked at Dean when he finally finished, saying, "We had an army of aliens attack New York, an army of robots destroyed Sokovia, an organization that experiments, tortures, kills, and brainwashes whoever they want," I told them. "I know there are monsters here, but you are all here to fight them, and you have each other. That is more than I had," what I told them was true. I meant it all, "I would like to help you as much as I can, but I cannot run. My help to you is limited,".

The all looked at each other, Dean spoke up, "We'll talk about it," and with that, the three left the room.

"Interesting history," Crowley said as he looked over at me.

"It is all true," I told him as I leaned my head against the wall.

"Why can't you run? You look fit,".

I scratched at the cuffs, clearly uncomfortable. "I... do not really want to talk about it, but the redhead, Charlie, she mentioned it. I am sure she knows much of that incident,".

Crowley seemed to think for a moment, "Shot over a dozen times," he quoted, "Is that why you're hiding in your clothes? To hide scars?"

I nodded my head hesitantly. We sat in silence for a while.

Somewhat silence, I could hear them arguing in the distance.