3

It was two in the morning when I'd finished cleaning the most visited parts of the tower.

It was three when I'd managed to finally go to sleep, but that was short lived, seeing as how I'd had another nightmare.

I glanced at the clock, I saw it was now five.

I rolled off the bed and changed into jeans, a plain t-shirt, and a gray beanie before going into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I started picking up my room, seeing as I hadn't really done that, and used a slow pace to waste time.

When I'd finished, the clock said seven.

I sighed before heading to the kitchen, making a bunch of different flavored muffins, and pancakes (also with a variety of flavors).

It was all done at seven thirty-five, no one had come in yet.

Sam ran with Steve on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so they stayed out later on those days.

I grabbed a random muffin and left the room, heading to the elevator.

I pressed the ground floor button, "Bye Fri," was the first thing I'd said since Tuesday.

"Have a nice day Mr. Maximoff," was the reply.

I walked out of the tower and started heading towards the more shady part of town, going to where I spent most of my time.

The homeless shelter they had was about four miles from the tower.

I walked there six days a week every week. I went there and back two times a day, going back to the tower to make the Avengers food before heading back.

I always cut through alleys and such, so I got there in thirty minutes.