40

Dick had gotten so mad that he'd eaten the imposter me.

My fear was strong as he turned to look at me.

He grabbed my face and slammed my head against the corner of his desk.

I gave a strangled cry as he threw me across the room.

'Don't worry, we're outside,' I heard Loki soothe.

'Please hurry,' I begged, 'I think he's going to eat me,' I added after seeing the look on his face.

Dick grabbed me by my throat and pinned me to the wall, I kicked my feet and clawed at him with my one arm.

"Tell me where it is!" He yelled in my face as he started to squeeze my throat.

Loki appeared behind Dick, looking angry as he threw him across the room as he drew his daggers.

I slumped to the floor and watched Loki grab my shoulder and disappear.

POV SWITCH

I teleported into the car, to the Winchesters, "He needs to go back to his dimension for medical care," was the first thing I said.

The two looked in shock at Pietro, who'd passed out.

That was probably for the best.

"Then go before he bleeds out in here!" Dean yelled before I vanished, taking Pietro with me.

I appeared in the infirmary of the tower, putting Pietro on the bed as I yelled, "I need some help in here!"

I was quickly pushed out of the room so the healers could work.

Steve Rogers was standing in front of me, arms crossed when the door closed.