"You should've told Tony before you used his money," Bruce told me.

I bowed my head, deciding not to say anything else.

Bruce put a hand on my shoulder, "You can go back to whatever you were doing before Tony called you in here. I'll talk to him, you weren't spending money on anything bad. He's just been under a lot of pressure lately,".

I nodded my head and sped walked out of the room. I continued cooking when I got back to the kitchen.

When I'd finished cooking, Wanda came in with Vision.

"Hey Wanda," I started, but she cut me off.

"Not now Pietro, I'm talking to Vision,".

I closed my mouth, sighing slightly before putting everyone's plates in front of them.

I walked out of the tower and back to the shelter when I'd done that.
.
.
.
After working there until dark (I'd ordered the team pizza) I started heading back to the tower.

I decided to take a new route, a quieter one.

I headed down an alley, which probably wasn't a very good idea. Especially since Loki had escaped a few days ago.

I couldn't really bring myself to care. I walked halfway through the alley before I was pinned against the wall, a good foot or two off the ground.

I let out a startled yelp, it was Loki.

He was giving me a pitiful look. "You weigh almost nothing. They neglect you, it hurts doesn't it?" He asked.

I nodded once, hesitantly.

"You act like their house keeper. Why?"

I blinked at him, "I can not help them, I will try to be useful. I am of no use otherwise,".

He hummed in acknowledgment. "I'm going to send you somewhere. Somewhere you'll be appreciated," he told me before everything went black.