32

I'd managed to slip out of the bunker when I'd woken up.

I don't think anyone noticed me do so, they were pretty mad at me.

I wandered the slightly forested area around the bunker. I poked at a few sticks as I did so.

I hadn't realized I'd gone very far until someone picked me up by my scruff, they smelled like sulfur.

I meowed out a complaint.

"Shut up," an unfamiliar voice snapped at me.

I yowled loudly, hoping somehow Sam or Dean would be able to hear me. They didn't.

I was shoved into a small kennel and teleported somewhere.

'Note to self, teleporting sucks,' I thought as I vomited through the grates of the cage.

"You get the Winchesters newest edition?" I heard a very business like voice ask.

"It was easier since the dumbass turned himself into a cat," the guy who'd taken me informed as he shook the cage.

I growled at him.

"Give the little guy here, I want to say hi," the businessman told him.

I prayed to Cas and everything holy that someone would come get me.

I felt myself being handed over, "Now what about my payment?" I heard my kidnapper ask.

"Ah, yes, your payment. Talk with my secretary, she has it,".

As we left the room, I heard my kidnapper scream as I saw him being eaten through the side of my cage.

I felt myself start to get lightheaded as I panicked. 'Loki help me,' I thought, hoping that I'd somehow get out of here in one piece.