29

The transformation felt odd, but it didn't hurt.

I crawled out of my clothes and looked up at Kevin, who was peering over the table.

I jumped onto the table and meowed at him, turning my head to look at my body.

I was a long haired, silver maincoon.

"How do we get you to change back?" Kevin asked, sounding a little shocked.

I knew the effects were temporary.

I blinked at him and walked over to the book, putting my paw directly beneath the sentence that claimed the effects would wear off in a week.

"You know that Sam and Dean get back in less than a week right?"

I flicked my tail and hopped onto the floor.

I glanced at my clothes and walked out the door, "Pietro!" Kevin yelled as I left.

Charlie walked around the corner, noticing me almost instantaneously.

"Kevin why is there a cat? You know Dean's allergic," she called as she picked me up, walking towards the open doors.

Kevin looked around for a way to tell her, "That's not a cat,".

Charlie raised an eyebrow, "Kev, I think you've been sleep deprived a bit to long because this is a cat. A very large cat..."

Kevin turned around, picking up my pile of clothes and put them on the table.

"It's not a cat, it's Pietro," she laughed. "That's a good joke, but seriously, Sam and Dean are on their way back,".

I jumped out of Charlie's arms and looked at her with my bright blue eyes.