41

I woke up without any pain, but everything felt... fuzzy.

I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and noticed that the lights were dim, I also noticed that someone was holding my hand.

I was confused, 'The Winchesters wouldn't do that...' I thought as I looked to see who it was.

Wanda? She was asleep, her face in the crook of her elbow.

I pet the back of her hand with my thumb, feeling like I could cry with happiness.

She woke up groggy and confused. "Huh?"

I heard her as she lifted her head. "Pietro!" She exclaimed when she saw it was me that had waken her up.

She jumped out of her seat and hugged me, careful of my injuries.

I returned it as best I could with one arm. I heard people start to walk in, it was the Avengers.

Thoughts flooded my head, 'How was I supposed to act? Were they still the same? Would they take it easy because I was injured? Was Tony still mad about the McDonald's thing? Had Loki taught them a lesson?'

I must've stiffened because Wanda started to pet my hair, causing me to relax.

"Well look who's back from the dead again," Tony said oh-so subtly.

Natasha hit him on the back of the head.

Clint rolled eyes and sat on the foot of the bed, "Welcome back kid,".

I had a feeling that things were looking up. And if not, there was always the Winchesters to go back to.