38

After my little rant, I pinched the bridge of my nose, "He's being tortured?" The girl asked with a horrified expression.

I nodded my head, "I haven't checked the extent of his injuries, but he was being drowned the first time I felt it," I told them.

The teenage boy and the girl looked horrified.

The two men looked frustrated; Castiel however, looked devastated.

"What do you mean you felt it?" The tall one asked after a few moments of silence.

"I told you I had a mental connection, I cut many of the strings. I can only contact him through thought if he's awake," I informed them.

The two younger ones looked up at me, "Can you see if he's okay?" The boy asked.

I closed my eyes, seeking the ties I'd severed. I reconnected a few, almost collapsing onto the floor from the sudden burst of pain.

If I hadn't gripped the table I would've been on the floor, I quickly sliced through them again.

"He won't be able to move, much less walk until he's healed. He's in agony," I told them as

I stood up straight again. "He's severely burned," I added, looking around the room.

"I would appreciate names," I told them after a few moments.

The girl introduced herself as Charlie, the boy as Kevin, the taller man as Sam, and the shorter man was Dean.

I blinked slowly, "As I'm sure Charlie and Castiel have told you, I am Loki,".