2

When all of the food was done, people started to stream in.

Natasha was first, as always; then came a groggy Clint, who went straight to the coffee maker, which already had coffee thanks to me. He made himself a cup before going to the table.

Thor came in after with Sam and Vision not far behind them.

Bruce came in about a minute later, dragging a grouchy Tony (who followed Clint's example).

Wanda trailed in after them.

I had made everyone's plates and set them in front of each Avenger as they sat down, already knowing what they liked.

Steve came in about five minutes later, drenched in sweat.

When he sat down, I put a cup of orange juice and his plate in front of him.

He nodded his head in thanks, which was as much thanks as I'd gotten today.

When I was sure they were all fed and still eating, I quietly left the room and went to the laundry room again.

I put Tony's clothes in a basket and Steve's into the dryer. I folded Tony's clothes and went back up to his room to put them up.

I then moved on to Clint's floor.

I knew all of the Avengers were training, I wasn't in the Avengers because of the Sokovia incident. I couldn't run or use my speed, so I tried to make myself useful where I could.

I started cleaning Clint's room, lost in thought.

The rest of my Wednesday consisted of cleaning all of the Avengers' rooms, doing their laundry, and making three meals, like I did everyday, and the dishes.