37

I stood in front of a seemingly abandoned building, this area was the last one that I could sense Pietro having been.

I walked to the door and gave three, solid knocks.

I waited a few minutes before I heard the locking mechanisms begin to unlock.

The door opened to reveal a pistol being aimed at my face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dean!" I heard a woman exclaim. "That's Loki!" She added.

This 'Dean' character put away the gun after he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me inside quickly.

He slammed me against the wall, "Where is he?" He practically growled.

I waved my hand and appeared on the other end of the hall, "I should be asking you that. You lost him!" I spat back before walking down the stairs.

There was a tall man sitting at a table with a teenager who looked like he needed sleep.

They both jumped up when I walked into the room, "Who and where is Castiel?" I demanded after Dean and the girl came into the room.

A man in a trench coat appeared, "Yes?"

I guessed he was Castiel, "You are Loki?"

I nodded my head once, "Now would someone care to explain why Pietro is being tortured by Dick Roman?!" I yelled at them, absolutely livid.

"I sent him here because he was neglected and abused. He was supposed to stay here," I motioned around the bunker, "Because he wouldn't be able to act on hunts! He is desperate enough to seek a link he didn't even know was there! That's how much pain he is in!"