Chapter 2

2 months later

The pain of losing my  family has gone away a bit yet it still stung. I was currently in the royal library sitting at a desk and writing out somethings.  Only to be interrupted."The queen has requested a audience with you." Ash said.   "What about?" I asked distractedly I was busy doing the paper work for my company. "I don't know what for." Ash said yet I could tell he was lying. "Fine." I said and began to stack the paperwork up and neatly placed it in my folder.  "Let's not keep her majesty waiting any longer." I said to him. He hummed in agreement and we were off.

"Cloudia." The queen said happily when she saw me. "Hello M'lady what do you wish to discuss?" I asked. "Oh yes. I would like to speak to you about what you wish to do with your inheritence." She said getting right to the point but I knew that this was coming. "I plan on rebuilding the manor and living there." I said. Both the queen and Ash looked at me shocked. "What're you talking about?" She said sounding a bit odd. "My queen I thank you for my living accommodations and everything you've done but , I wish to live in my father's manor where I can work on improving the funtom company and expanding the wealth my father has left me." I said with a level head. "I understand and I will fund everything you need for your new manor." She said putting a hand over mine. I barely acknowledged it because she always did things like this. "Thank you my queen." I said to her. She gave me a odd chilling look and a strange smile that I'd never seen on her face before. "Of course, after all, you are my Butterfly." She said.  She held my hand that smile was still on her face as she looked at me. It made me feel uneasy and uncomfortable but I hid it well and pulled my hand away quickly. "Of course, yet I have paperwork for my company to get to." I said which snapped her out of that trance and she smiled sweetly at me. "Of course I'll see you at dinner tonight."
"Of course you will." I said and walked out. Yet in my mind her strange smile chilled me to the bone.
'The sooner I get out of here the better.' I thought.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Short I know but this is all I got. Lol don't worry I'll make up with Chapter 3 coming up.