Chapter 9[2/2]

Me and Ciel had worked on the Jack the ripper case together, we'd interviewed many people, searched the crime scenes, and examined the bodies. Of course we didn't do it alone. Lau, Ran Mao, and mother helped. Now here we were at the prime suspect's mansion during a ball.

"I don't know why I have to dress like this." Ciel complained to mother irritated. "Oh its because I've always wanted a neice." She responded. I held back my laughter. "Oh don't worry you like a rather beautiful girl Celia." I said. 'Oh if looks could kill' I thought after I received a deadly glare from the young earl. Mother separated from us to go mingle with the men of the party while Lau left to sit with Ran Mao. Me and Ciel stood by a far wall. "So where is he?" Ciel whispered. "I don't kn-" "If my eyes do deceive me?! Could it really be? Oh my heart this is too much! For I see a elegant beautiful swan and adorable little robin in my midst!" I sighed albeit a bit annoyed. "Hello Viscount Druiit, it is very nice to see you." I said turning to him. Viscount Druiit smiled and soon took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it and flirtatious glint filled his eyes. "Oh Cloudia my beautiful goddess amongst us mortal. I'm so glad you've come. Oh and who is this young beauty that clings to you?" He said finally noticing Ciel. "Oh this is my cousin Ceilia, she just arrived from her schooling in France." I said hoping this idiot would take the bait. "How adorable. I must say you two look like such a pair of fetching young ladies." He said looking at us both with that perverted look. "Well Lord Druitt we actually wished to speak with you." I said. He looked at me perplexed. "We've grown so tired of dancing." Ceil said in a convincing tone. "Precisely and I was thinking since you admire us as much as admire you. We wondered if you could entertain us in other ways." I whispered seductively. Ciel looked as if he wanted to die on the spot.
The Viscount wolfishly smiled at me.
"Oh my what a interesting offer you're making." He said.
I internally groaned, but I turned on the charm for this one. Which wasn't much. I smiled seductively and flirtatiously batted my eyelashes. "If you don't want us then I guess we could-" I started only to be interrupted. "No no I want you both my beauties..it's just I never thought I'd get such a offer from the Queen's butterfly herself." He said perversely as he undressed me with his eyes. I shuddered in disgust.  Lord Druitt  smiled and nodded and soon led us to his quaters. Around that time Sebastian had started a magic show to distract the other guests. As soon as we got into his room, Ciel fell unconscious.
Oh god the air, it was heavy and thick like fog. "Sleep well my swan." He said to me as I started to feel weaker and fall. I held Ciel close to me."I'll protect us.." I whispered to him but then everything went black.

When I finally came to, I found myself in a cage hugging Ciel. I looked around and found we were in a dark room and many eyes  were watching us both.
"Look at this beautiful pair, their skin pales as the moon, beautiful dolllike faces, sapphire blue eyes, and the butterfly has a volumptous figure and full breasts. The younger is the perfect age to be  trained to be a wonderful slave. " I heard that disgusting snake of a human say.
'So this is what he does.' I thought yet I knew he wasn't in charge of the killings. I felt Ciel wake up.
"Ash." I said and soon the candle light went out. I was entertained a bit by the sounds of each and everyone of those sick people getting knocked out. Soon the candlelight came on. Ash was in front of our cage giving me a concerned look.
"Thank you Ash." I said.
"You need to keep getting out of situations like this. What if I can't help you next time?" He asked.
He ripped the door off the cage and helped Ciel and me out of the cage. I smiled as I untied Ciel's hands. "I know you'd help me no matter the seriousness of the situation because you love me too much." I said sticking a tongue out at the angel.
Ash uncharacteristically blushed.
" Come I'll take you both home." He said picking up both you and Ciel. He jumped from building to building until he finally got to our town house. "Thankyou." Ciel said and walked into the home. I smiled at Ash and hugged him.
"Thank you Ash." I said.
He hesitated but soon held me close to him. We stayed like that for a while before Ash pulled back. "I need to go. Good night Lady Phantomhive." He said bowing and then just vanished. Cloudia smiled wistfully and soon walked inside. 

The next morning Ciel was very pissed off for in the news there it was yet another article about Jack the Ripper.

One more woman was killed last night. Fuck.