Chapter 19

* Reason why I was gone. I was just burnt out. Yet now I'm inspired to write. Also taking care of my 2 month old little sister*

This chapter will be a little different.*

Buckingham Palace

Ash' s pov

"Where is he? I could've sworn he was right here!" I said thinking out loud. When Cloudia asked me to watch her son, I had no qualms about it. Since I owed her and I thought he was a quiet shy boy. Yet after 2 days I was proven wrong! Darien was quite mischevious.
He'd wander off and never stay in one place. I nearly lost him damn near 39 times and he's only been here for 2 days! He also steal things from around the palace. I know this because I witnessed him doing it.
I knew he had a little stash somewhere. Yet I must not dilly dally. I was walking down the hall when I saw him. He was outside with the queen no less. I sighed in relief, at least I knew he wasn't in danger.

Darien's POV

" Darien why don't you talk?" The silver haired lady asks. I blame that old man. The memories fill my head all the time. I don't talk because of him and that Spider man who bought me. It's been years since I've spoken. I wanted to open my mouth and say something to her but it simply shrugged. She smiled at me sweetly. I liked her. She was really nice but she had really weird mean streak that reminded me of the old man. Maybe that's why I'm comfortable around her and mama too. I miss mama. The silver hair lady hugged me close to her. " Darien has your mother been seeing anyone?" She asked. I thought for a while. I did see mama with that lady from the party. Yet she made mama cry. I shook my head no. The silver haired lady smiled and she didn't hug me so tightly and the mood seemed to go back to happy.
" Good." She said.

__________________________________

So part 2 will be out tonight. Thank you.