Chapter 21

4 hours later

It was very late when someone knocked on my door."Come in." I said. I was greeted by Angela. I smiled as she walked in and closed the door. "Thank you for helping me my lady." She said bowing slightly. I smiled. "Ash what are you doing here?" I asked. Angela visibly tensed a bit. "Did ya really think I didn't know? Honestly you doubt me too much." I said chuckling. Angela grimaced.."Well I wasn't trying to trick you, I'm doing a task for the Queen." She said. I nodded not asking since even though we were her majesty's closest confidants, she always had her secrets. "Alright." I said and got up walking towards Angela and hugging her. "I was so angry today seeing him beat you like that, I nearly killed him." I said hugging her closer. Angela relaxed in my hold and sighed. " And why would you do that? I mean I'm perfectly fine." She said but I pulled away and looked into those Amethyst eyes that I've grown accustomed to. "Because I care about you, I don't like seeing you hurt like that. " I said. I noticed a blush spread across her face at my words. I don't know who started it but the next thing I knew we were kissing and it felt absolutely wonderful. Soon it escalated and I'm not going to dance around the fact, we had sex. I didn't regret a moment of it. "You know we can't tell her Majesty." Angela said and I nodded. "Hey Angela?" I asked. Angela turned to me. "What are we?" I asked. Angela didn't answer. " Possibly just friends with benefits." She said and I nodded pulling her down and kissing her gently. Yet I felt like someons watching us.. maybe it was my imagination but I could've sworn I saw something bright red..