Chapter 9 [1/2]

"I want revenge against Mother and Father's killers." Ciel told me angrily as he stormed into my room.  I sighed. "Ciel you're too young to need or want this."I said.
"You don't want to avenge father?" He said. " I do Ciel it's just..though you want to go down such a dark path." I said getting up. "It'll pollute your heart and mind until you're a shell of your formal self." I said. "I wouldn't expect you to have cared anyway you're just the bastard!" He practically yelled at me. His word hurt a bit yet I knew it was because he was upset. He panted in anger. I went over and hugged him. " Let go of me!" He yelled and tried fighting me off. Yet I wouldn't. Soon he stopped and then he began to cry. I felt myself tear up a bit. We were all we had now. This world is a cruel dark place but having someone there with you through it all, makes it just a little bit better.
I held him tight to me because I was afraid..I was afraid that he and Madam Red would disappear and I'd be truly alone. I think I'd go insane.

🖤The song above kind of reminds me of Ciel and Cloudia's relationship.🖤

🖤 Still on hold and the chapters will be more separate or whatever. I just wanted to publish this since I feel kind of bad. Cause I didn't think people liked this story lol.
-Stitchdroid
💋