Author's note.

Hello I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while. I've just been really burnt out/writer's block.
I'll be returning soon.
Also remember to vote.
So far I've had
1 vote for Ash.
1 vote for the queen
1. Vote for Sebastian for later on
1 vote for Angelique.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Also to compensate for my absence, here's random facts about the story.

1. Cloudia actually was a side character in the first draft, the main character was actually supposed to be Ciel's older brother Cedric ( A character I later scrapped).She was supposed to be Cedric's betrothed.

2. Darien is actually based on a real person. A old friend of mine. He didn't talk much honestly.

3. Cloudia  originally was supposed to be married and much older. Even though now she is 18. She was supposed to be 28.

4. Madame Red wasn't supposed to die, yet I honestly did it because it made no sense to keep her around.

5. Angelique was actually a character I made in one of my 1st comic book stories. It felt great to put her in something new.

6. Cloudia had a twin in the second draft.

7. Arthur was originally supposed to be Angelique's betrothed.
Victor was supposed to be Cloudia's first love but I find it better to spice things up the way I did.