03

Taehyung

"Tae, get out of your fucking bed," Yoongi yelled. "You're visiting Jungkook with me."

"W-what? What time is it?" I asked, picking up my phone. "It's like 4 in the fucking morning!"

"So~ I'm still making you come," he sighed.

"Uh fuck you..."

"I love you too!"

I groaned before looking at my bedside table, where a black-framed picture of my ex boyfriend and I sat.

He's so beautiful, was a thought that would never leave my head.

You're a fucking idiot, Taehyung.

You killed your boyfriend.

You killed him.

He's fucking dead because of you.

And there's no way you can get him back.

"GET READY YOU FUCKING TURTLE!"

♡♡

The car ride felt eternal.

Silence lingered in the air.

He had his eyes on the road, while mine were out the window.

I looked out of my dull eyes into a duller world.

Everything was painted grey.

That was until I saw pink.

My eyes scanned the streets until I spotted it again.

It was a guy with pink hair.

Pink fluffy hair, just like Jimin's.

I looked at the clock again.

4:00am.

I made a wish.

A wish that I can't tell.

But all I know is that I want Jimin back again.

I looked forwards again.

He's the past now.

I need a future.

♡♡
"Yoongi, do you think he'll ever wake up? If so, we've got a lot of explaining to do," I asked.

"I don't think he'll wake up. But I can hope. If he doesn't wake up soon, then the doctor said we'll have to pull th-," Yoongi was interrupted by a sneeze.

"ACHOO!" Jungkook yelled.

"Oh my gosh... did he just-."

"Yeah he did!" I yelled.

"Doctors!?"

We both waited impatiently, looking at the boy who was now slightly moving in his slumber.

"Yes? What's wrong?" A doctor asked.

"Jungkook moved. He moved! And he sneezed!" Yoongi yelled, holding the sleeping boy's hand.

"Okay, calm down. You'll have to leave the room for a moment while we check this out," the doctor instructed.

"Okay," we said in unison, leaving the small hospital room.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Yoongi asked impatiently.

"I don't know, okay! But remember what happened before he went into a coma?" I asked.

"That was in the past! Would he really still care?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"What has he been doing the past two years? Nothing! He's been basically dead," I sighed.

He nodded while tears started to fall down his broken face.

"Boys! You can come in now," the doctor called.

"Are you ready?" I asked, holding out my hand.

"I'm ready," he said, taking a deep breath.

We walked slowly to the door. I took my sweating hand and put it to the cold, rusty doorknob. I looked at Yoongi once more, receiving a nod, I opened the door. When we went in, I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again.

Jungkook's awake.

"Kookie!" Yoongi cried, running to the said boy, hugging him closely.

"What the fuck, Yoongi," he growled, tears threatening to fall.

"I-I'm so, so, so, so sorry, Jungkook. I-I was so stupid. Y-you probably can't f-forgive me b-but I really missed you," Yoongi cried, head to the boys chest.

I just stood there. No emotion. No sign of life.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here? And where's that stupid boyfriend of yours?" The younger scoffed.

I flinched when I heard that stupid boyfriend of yours. I started to cry.

"Shit," I could hear Yoongi whisper. "Why the hell would you say that!" He whisper-yelled to jungkook.

"What? Can this baby not stand me calling his boyfriend stupid?" He laughed.

"No, I can't. And it's because my stupid boyfriend is dead," I cried, wiping tears from my eyes.

His eyes widened.

"Wait what! When the hell did that happen?" He questioned.

"Two years ago," I whispered. "And it was my fucking fault."

"Stop blaming yourself! Maybe you two weren't meant to be," Yoongi sighed.

"Maybe, but I would at least want him alive," I muttered.

"Maybe you'll find someone better than him," Jungkook said, sighing as he fell back down on his bed.

NOT EDITED

(A/N. Sorry but I'm like way too lazy to edit rn so I'll do it later)