17

taehyung

the next morning, i woke up with only the scent of my lover lingering in the air.

where did he go?

i swiftly rolled out of the bed, brushed my teeth, and dressed into something cleaner.

i got out of the room, turning the doorknob, so it wouldn't make a clicking sound as it locked.

as soon as i stepped into the hallway, i knew where he was.

the kitchen.

i could hear the soft snores of his mother, so that only left him.

he was making breakfast.

i sneakily tip toed down the stairs,attempting to creep up on jimin.

one step.

then another step.

"rawr!" i whisper-yelled, back hugging the egg cooking boy.

"yah! what are you, a tiger?" he giggled. "my tiger?" i could feel his smirk.

"what if i want to be your tiger?" i asked, kissing the bottom of his neck.

"then i'll be your trainer~," he teased, looking back to kiss my cheek.

"yuck! you have morning breath," i fake gagged, plugging my nose.

"ani! i brushed my teeth, dumb dumb!" he sassed, sticking out his tongue.

"aw i'm just teasing, baby. give tiger a kiss~," i cooed, closing the gap between us.

"ahh! not so fast, mister!" jimin squeaked like a little kid. "you got me upset!"

"baby, i'm sorry. just kiss me please~," i whined.

"ugh i can never say no to you! it's no fair," he sighed, before kissing my lips softly.

"now let's eat, tiger. before you get hungry for something else," he smirked, bringing plates of food to the table.

"yah! don't tease," i pouted.

"ah, you're just too cute," he sighed, sitting at the seat across from me.

"am not!" i whined, sticking out my lip and folding my arms.

"are to~!" he argued back, putting a fork of eggs in his mouth.

"whatever... you're cuter though," i sighed, starting to eat the mouth watering eggs.

"i know i am," he winked, finishing off his eggs.

"this is why i love you..."

"aw i love you too!"  he squealed, waddling over to my seat to give me a hug, pecking both my cheeks, before taking our dishes to the sink.

no one can find a boyfriend as perfect as mine.

___________________

this is rlly bad but i've been

extremely stressed lately oml

y'all don't even know