20 (THE END)

jimin

"taehyungie-ah! we have to clean up the house. yoongi and hoseok are coming over with their little girl, so saki and reina, i think her name is, can become friends!" i instructed, already pushing him into the kitchen.

"okay, okay. you can go rest, mochi. saki and i can do some cleaning!" he cheerfully said, beaming his heart melting box-like smile.

"aren't you the sweetest, baby tiger~" i cooed, pinching his cheek.

"but i'm taller than you~" he whined.

"but i'm older!" i giggled, laying down on the black love seat in our living room.

as i was attempting to nap, tae started to blast some korean girl group songs.

him and saki totally sung out of tune, as they danced, giving up on cleaning.

"definitely like your father..." i mumbled, laughing at the two most important people in my life.

i bet my mom would be proud.

"yah! i heard that," taehyung laughed, still dancing around with our princess.

as if it were on time, our doorbell rung.

"uncle hobi!" saki cheered as they walked through the door.

"what about me?" yoongi pouted, arms open wide.

"daddy... uncle yoongi's scary..." saki mumbled on the verge of tears, hiding into my shirt.

"oh my gosh! s-she's scared of y-you," hobi stuttered from bursting into laughter.

"it's not funny..." he pouted.

"i'm s-sorry, but it i-is," hobi attempted to breathe, resting his hand on his husbands shoulder.

"okay, well how about you all go to the living room?" i suggested, guiding them in.

"it's so nice to see you again," taehyung sighed, grinning to hobi and yoongs.

"yeah it is nice... i just hope our children get along," yoongi nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his ear.

"looks like they are," i said, smiling at the pair who was currently attempting a game of uno.

"no, no, no , no!" hobi got up, running to the said pair of four year olds. "you cannot play uno! that will only ruin your friendship."

"ruin or... friendship?" reina asked. "what friendship? saki and i are married!" she exclaimed, kissing saki's cheek.

"oh... you're married? you've only just met!" hoseok chuckled. "if only that could've happened with your dad and i..." he sighed.

"sucks to be you!" reina teased, sticking out her tongue.

"i guess it does," hobi giggled, waddling back to the couch.

"aw, hobi! i love you," yoongi sung, pecking hobi on the lips.

all of the adults we on the couches talking about how life has been, while the two little rascals were now playing house.

"y'know, i never thought things would end like this," tae sighed, resting his head on my lap. "i love you guys. so, so much."

"we love you too," the three of us said in unison.

we all ending up laughing.

love is hard.

but all i know is that faking my memory loss will be something i'll never REGRET.

________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOBI