05

Taehyung

"Taehyung, do you want to go to the coffee shop with me?" Yoongi asked, closing my bedroom door behind me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you need to get out more! With other people. I'm going to help you find someone. Now hurry up. Your mom's coming soon," he said, leaving the room so I could get ready.

"What am I going to do with this kid?" I giggled to myself, before laying down.

I put on grey sweat pants and a pastel green t-shirt which I cut holes into (sound familiar;)

"Yoongi, I'm ready," I sighed, grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

"Good, let's go," he sadly grinned, opening the door for me.

We started walking.

I never thought I'd get close to Yoongi.

Jimin got us closer.

Jimin got us all closer.

I'm thankful for that.

We both needed good friends.

We both got them.

Thank you, Jimin.

"Tae, come in," Yoongi said, pulling me through the door.

"I don't want to!" I whined.

"Stop whining and get in!"

"Ugh!" I groaned as I was pushed in. I heard a whine from a dog.

"Oh my gosh! Look what you made me do, Yoongs," I pouted, squatting down the pet the dog. Bambam was written on the name tag.

"This is a cute dog you have here," I said, not looking at the owner. "Also sorry for stepping on your poor pups paw."

"Thank you. And it's fine," he giggled.

Wait a fucking second.

That sounded exactly like Jimin.

I looked up to meet the eyes of the owner.

It was Jimin.

"Jimin!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around the said boys waist, starting to cry into his chest.

"Uh... do I know you?" He asked.

"W-what? Y-you look exactly like j-Jimin. You h-have to b-be him. B-but I thought y-you died?" I choked.

"Im sorry, but you've got the wrong guy. I have no idea who the fuck you are," he said, getting impatient with my behavior.

"B-but, I have photos with you. Look!" I said, putting my phone in his face.

 Look!" I said, putting my phone in his face

"W-what? Who the hell are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm Kim Taehyung... your b-boyfriend," i answered.

"Wha-."

"Taehyung! Are you ready? Did you fall asleep or something?"

Shit.

It was all a dream.

"Uh Yeah, sorry. I'll be down in a second!" I called back.

Shit.

___________

Hehehehehshsha