09

third person pov

"mamma, someone came u-up to me t-today. they s-said they k-knew me," jimin whispered, tears starting in the corners of his eyes from fear.

"baby, it's okay," his mother reassured. "what was their name?" she asked, grabbing some mugs from the cabinet to make hot cocoa.

"t-taehyung," he stuttered, rubbing away tears from his puffy eyes.

"taehyung? oh my god... t-taehyung," his mother started to cry.

"w-who's taehyung?" jimin asked, walking closer to his mother, every step feeling heavier than the last one.

mrs. park didn't know if she should tell her son.

this is a daring move, she thought.

"t-taehyung.." she started. "he was y-your.."

"my...?"

"f-friend," she finished, pouring the hot chocolate into the mugs.

"friend? why are you crying, eomma?" jimin asked, hugging his mother, putting his chin on her shoulder.

"h-he was a very close f-friend of y-yours," she admitted. "very k-kind and b-beautiful boy. h-he'd do anything to s-see you again."

"i mean he was fucking beautiful..." jimin muttered. "but why was he crying?"

"he misses you, dear. if you knew who he was, you'd miss him too," she giggled through a sob.

they both looked at each other in the eyes, before getting the same idea.

"we need to find him again."

_________________

not a very good update but i'm taking a break from hw rn so here