13

taehyung

this is it.

all i have to do is knock.

why am i so scared?

it's just jimin.

and... his mother.

his sweet, sweet mother.

can i do this?

should i do this?

saying that i'm terrified is only an understatement.

this.

this is.

unreal.

am i dreaming?

he literally died right in front of me.

how is this possible?

i knocked on the door.

"taehyung!" jimin's loud and cheerful voice rang through my ears.

"jimin..." i sighed, a cheeky grin playing on my lips because of his innocence. "how are you?" i asked, giving some more enthusiasm.

"i'm good! now get your little ass in here," he chuckled.

"my ass is not little, shorty!" i huffed.

"at least i'm cute!" he giggled, pushing me into his dining room.

"ehem, well, not going to lie, this is kind of unsettling because you two know each other well and i barely know either of you," he awkwardly giggled, scratching the right side of his neck.

he always does that when he's nervous.

"taehyung... it's so good to see you again. i'm so happy, and so sorry," she said, wiping a tear that had slipped.

"it's okay, eomma... it was for the best," i mouthed the last part, giving a reassuring smile.

"such an understanding boy. who couldn't love you~!" she cooed, pinching my cheek.

"ma, stop that it's weird," jimin said, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"it's okay, jiminie. she's cool," i laughed.

"o-oh, well i'll go get the food. wait here," he said, hint of sadness in his voice.

"you sure you don't need help?" i asked.

"i'm sure," he grinned back.

"not taking no for an answer!" i said, back hugging him.

he got a bit stiff.

"oh-uh sorry. i forgot we only just met," i depressively said.

"oh, taebae. it's just something i have to get used to. don't hold back. do whatever we used to do. i'll get used to it," he sighed, rubbing my shoulder.

jimin's mom lightly laughed.

you'll never get used to what we used to do.

jimin and i got the food and cutlery.

we were all set.

but there was still one thing.

"ehem, i would like to say something before we eat," i announced, putting my cup down and my head up.

"it really means a lot to be here again... with you guys. i used to think of this place as home. a-and when you guys left me... i lost everything. including myself. i would also like to say that i want a fresh start, no mistakes this time. i really love you both so much. i don't want to lose you again," i said, tears glazing my eyes.

"oh, taehyung. i love you too. you can never lose us. you're like a son to me," she said, putting a hand over her heart.

"taetae... i haven't really known you that long... but i can tell... i can just tell... we were really meant to be. i don't know what yet. but we were meant to be. you really make me happy," he smiled, wiping a tear that had fallen down my face.

"thank you, jimjim. i love you," i smiled, tears falling from my eyes.

except..

i don't even know if they were tears of joy.

_____________________

BOI I KNOW THE ENDING AND IM PUMPED

also this is not edited cause yea