10

third person pov

the cool breeze swept through taehyung's curly brown hair, blowing beautiful strands across his face, adding to his overall appearance. taehyung would scrunch up his beautifully shaped nose, as he tried to focus on his paper, imagining the beautiful boy he was writing about.

he was sat on the wet grass, sun beaming through its last moments, as it leaves us for the void night. hues of pinks and purples can be seen, lighting up the dull boy's eyes.

taehyung growled as he scratched out what he had been writing, being frustrated that he couldn't figure out the right words to draw on this page. he wanted to find jimin again, show him who he is, who he can strive to be. but maybe this was all a dream? maybe there was no jimin. at least anymore. no matter how hard the boy tried, he couldn't figure out how to portray his feelings towards the other boy on that stupid paper. he was beginning to feel extremely stressed out, so he decided it would be best to walk through the dimmed streets, seeing that the sun had set.

as he started down the foggy streets, he shoved his large hands into his pockets, hoping they'd warm up. how he wished jimin was here to warm his hands. the breeze blew sprinkling rain his direction, as he hid his face in his coat.

he felt so alone, yet he liked the feeling so much.

that was until, a hand grabbed around his waist.

he couldn't move.

he couldn't speak either.

"stop squirming!" a familiar voice whisper-yelled.

jungkook?

he took him into an alley way, where he thought no one could see them.

that was until someone had punched the man he thought was jungkook.

he had been carried by someone bridal style, as they ran away.

the man who was carrying him ran through the now slippery streets, running what seemed like aimlessly.

taehyung squeezed his thin eyes shut as he buried his head into the mans chest.

"it's going to be alright, tae," the man reassured.

"j-jimin?" taehyung questioned, his voice being easily recognizable.

"yes, it's j-jimin, tae," he said, squeezing tae tighter as tae felt a tear fall onto his forehead.

does he remember me? taehyung thought.

_______________
this is bad and not edited whelp