14

taehyung

"jiminie~," i cooed through the phone, giving a deep giggle at the end. "you're going to meet your friends soon. are you excited?"

"um to be honest i'm kind of nervous," he admitted. "i haven't had any friends since i woke up. and i only feel comfortable around you, tae. you seem almost... special?" he giggled.

"mhm, well i'm sure you'll love them," i smiled, putting the phone on speaker and setting it on my chest.

"i hope i do... tae?"

"yes."

"i'm going to ask you a question," he said.

"shoot it."

"what were we?" he asked, seeming genuinely curious.

"whatever you want," i answered.

"w-well, i just feel like we were more than best friends," he said.

"maybe we were," i sighed. "but you don't even remember me."

"well uh... i want things to go back to how it was before... but i think i need to get to know you a little more... don't get me wrong, you're an amazing person. and to be honest... imightbefallinginlove," he said, speaking fast at the end.

i smiled so hard that my cheeks cramped.

"oh my gosh, jiminie. you don't know how much this means to me. i love you so much," i cried.

"awe thank you, k-taehyungie! you're so nice, how do i not love you?" he giggled.

"yah! you're making me blush," i said, rolling over and covering my red face, which made my phone fall.

"ah! what was that?" jimin yelled.

"sorry i dropped my phone!" i squeaked.

"awe ha! well i got to go, sweetie. see you soon~!" he cooed.

"bye, chimchim," i said, kissing at the phone before hanging up.

"ugh, why does he do this to me?" i grunted, pink dancing across my cheeks.

after a few minutes of thinking of ways to get jimin to fall in love even more, i decided to get ready.

jimin and i were planning on meeting at the park soon, before the others come, so i had to hurry.

i put on my nicest clothes (which weren't that nice), and started out the door.

the walk was peaceful.

birds were chirping

the sun was out.

everything seemed okay.

for once.

but was it always going to be like this?

_____________________

short update before... idek..

i'm bored whelp

should i sleep?

nah