16

taehyung

"hey, taehyung! jimin!" yoongi called.

"who's that?" jimin asked.

"his names yoongi," i whispered back.

"he's kind of hot OW-," jimin winced in pain, when i slapped him on the arm.

"don't say that~," i pouted. "he has like two other men."

"don't worry, taebae. i will only love you~," he cooed, pinching my nose.

"Owwyyy~," i whined, scrunching up my nose.

"stop acting so cute or i'm going to kiss you in front of them," he teased.

"oh shush!" i pouted, crossing my arms.

"fine, i'll just do it later~," he teased again.

my cheeks flushed a deep red as i tried to not think of what he'd do to me.

they all gathered around us, sitting on the ground.

no one spoke.

"hey, guys," i said, catching the attention of the other men. "so, jimin's back," i said, looking down, smiling at the thought of the boy.

"yeah i can tell. but i think he needs to know who we are before this conversation goes on," yoongi said.

"good point. well, that's yoongi, namjoon, seokjin, hobi, and jungkook," i smiled, pointing at the said boy's.

"h-hey, guys..." jimin shyly squeaked.

i took his hand and hid it under my crossed leg, rubbing circles on the back to calm him.

"oh, jimin. i know you don't remember us, but i hope we can all get along like we used to," jin said, sighing as his head fell onto hobi's shoulder.

"me too," he sighed, leaning back onto the tree.

we all just sat around, talking occasionally.

mostly about stories or ourselves.

jimin seemed to be getting along with them.

which was great.

everything was going well.

maybe even better than i thought.

but that was okay.

because he's mine now.

"taehyungie, you're staying over tonight," jimin said, as he stood up from the tree we were sitting under all day.

"okay, jiminie. thank you," i smiled, tilting my head.

"ah, you're so cute. you're welcome, taebae~!" he cooed.

when we got to his home, he immediately took me to his room.

"why are you in such a hurry, jimjim? we have all night," i giggled through a smirk.

"be quiet..." he frowned, pushing me into his room and onto his bed.

"it's so comfy here. why don't you join me?" i pouted, patting a seat beside me.

he carefully sat himself onto the bed, before straddling and pinning me against the back board.

"jimin..."

he kissed me like i had no time to live.

it was passionate yet forceful.

he bit my lip which caused me to gasp, so he could shoot his tongue in.

his warm tongue explored my even warmer cavern, leaving nothing untouched.

i fought for dominance, yet seemed to fail.

seems like he wants to be dom.

that was until i pushed him onto the bed, leaning over the small boy.

i quickly connected my mouth to the boy's neck, who's skin was a beautiful milky colour.

i took his skin between my teeth and bit down so lightly. so i could hear the boy's whine for more.

"t-taehyung..."

i continued giving love bites to the boy's milky, smooth skin, while rubbing his side.

i moved my hand to where his bulge was, and pressed down.

"mhm... taehyung... ah more," he'd moan.

i kept at it.

marking his precious skin, and pleasing his member.

he just got louder and louder.

until i felt wetness in his jeans.

i stopped, lifted my head up, as our eyes connected.

we were both panting loudly.

"t-taehyungie..." he sighed, looking deep into my eyes.

"yes?"

"what are we?" he asked.

"whatever you want us to be," i grinned, looking down at the boy.

"i want to be yours, taebae."

"then be mine," i smiled, kissing his lips, before collapsing on the bed beside him.

_____________________

not edited sorry!!!