Chapter 9

Violet

Why the hell is this blond bimbo here?!

"What the fuck is this blond bimbo doing here?!" I yell at the top of my lungs pointing at whatever her name is. Her face turns into one of shock, "excuse me, but my name is Jamie" she sounds offended but I don't give a fuck at this point. 

He's humiliating me by brining her here, "does it look like I care!" does this whore really think that she can just waltz in here and have such an attitude? I think Ace realized that I wasn't having any of this bullshit because he decided to but in, "okay! Jamie, why don't you go up stairs and wait for me in the third room on your left" Ace says to the slut, as he winks at Ramie or Tammie or whatever her name is.

She quickly turns to him fully and runs the tip of her fingernail along the side of his face and down his jaw, "kay babe but hurry up I don't think I can wait for long" a sluts gonna be a slut. She slowly turns are around as Ace just smirks and wink at her. As she walks by, swaying her hips, Ace smacks her ass hard, causing me to once again roll my eyes.

I stand there with my arms crossed at my chest while we both watch her leave up the stairs, "alright so we kinda have a problem" Ace speaks after that thot is out of sight. He rubs is neck as he speaks. I narrow my eyes at him as if he's crazy, "nah dip sherlock" I say as I put all of my weight on my right leg. With my arms crossed at my chest and leaning on one leg, it's my power stance.

"Okay so even though we might be engaged or even after we are married, I'm a man with needs and I need to fulfill them. And so even throughout the year you will be seeing a lot of women. I won't change my ways for anyone" he stands in front of me with his hands in his pockets with a posture that could break a rock. His voice didn't even sound like he was sorry, but rather monotone. 

He might be a man with needs but he can also control those needs for a year. But him brining in girls will only humiliate me further and just like everyone in the world, I have self respect. "So what you're saying is even though our marriage won't be real, you won't be faithful?" I raise my eyebrows. Is he serious!?

He nods his head, "right and you can date whoever you want but they just can't know anything." He says it with such ease shrugging his shoulders. This is truly messed up. I mean it's not like I care but he is the one who is forcing me to marry him so why can't he be faithful?

I never thought that I would be in such a situation. I know for a fact that if I argue with him right now, it isn't going to get us anywhere. He's too stubborn to care and I don't care enough to put energy into this, "whatever, I'm going to bed." I start walking towards my room as Ace walks towards his. Ready for the whore. Just as we were both about to enter our rooms, I stop him with my words, "oh and I hope you catch an STD" I smile sweetly at him before walking into my room, slamming the door shut.

I don't care, I'm simply going to enjoy my life one way or another and I won't let him or the bimbo affect that. I quickly slide under the covers of my comfortable bed, snuggling into my pillow only to be disturbed with moans.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I know that tramp can't keep her legs closed but could she at least keep her mouth shut?! It's bad enough she's in my house sleeping with my fiancé 

'But it's not your house nor your true fiancé' my self-conscience need to shut up.

I take my other pillow and using it to cover my other ear. Although the pillow didn't do much, I did finally fall asleep as the bunnies next door decided to sleep.

-----------

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

ARGHHHHHHH!

I groan as I hear my alarm go off. I really don't want to wake up but I have to work. Just the thought of going to work was enough to get me out of bed.