Chapter 50

Hey guys thank you for the encouraging comments in the past chapter.  I know this is a very very VERY short chapter but I do have a serious cold, I can barely breath and it's like 1 in the morning. But I promise you this book will be finished before the end of Monday for sureeee. 

Enjoy!

Violet

Where the hell is this man taking me?!

We've been in a car for more than an hour and he still won't tell me where we're going. 

Maybe I have to work for it. I bit the side of my bottom lip in mischief. I scoot closer to him since I had decided to sit away from him until he told me where we were going. I move my leg so I am straddling him. He raises one eyebrow, questioning my actions. I tauntingly bring my mouth down to his neck and kiss his sweet spot very slowly. 

"Wanna tell me where we're going?" I whisper against his neck. My hands move up and down slowly on his chest. He lets out a frustrating groan before speaking. "You can't tempt me I have more control than that." I scoff at his comment.

"That's why you jumped my bones yesterday and before the wedding and during the vacation with the family." He tightens his grip on my waist. He knows I'm right. "If it were anything else, I would have told you but not this thing, you'll just have to wait and see."  If he things I'm giving up, then he is hella wrong. 

Moving my hands lower, I slip them under his shirt and my lips make their way up to his nose. First I kiss the top of his nose, then each one of his cheeks, and then the corners of his mouth but never on the lips. 

The corners of my mouth tilt up as he tries to kiss me before I pulled back. "uh uh uh. You have to tell me first!" 

I felt a little disappointed when Ace lifted me up and set me down. I gasp and look at him open mouthed. Did he just reject me? What the hell! 

Well fuck you too bitch! If he doesn't want me then I don't fucking want him. I decide to just move to the furthest side, away from him. I cross my arms and and physically turn away from him. 

Beside me I hear Ace let out a sigh. I continue to ignore him though. "Sweetie, I'm sorry. I just don't want to ruin the surprise for you." I feel him move but I continue to ignore him. "So you reject me." By now, my eyes are already watery and you can clearly tell from my voice that I'm about to cry. 

"Baby I didn't reject you. Shit if you would let me I would have taken you right here. I mean we already have the partition up so we totally could but in order for us to do that I would have to tell you where we're going and then that would ruin your surprise. That would just make me selfish. Me ruining something for you just so I could get some sex." Damn why does he have to be so fucking sweet! 

I slowly turn around in my seat and look at him with a face that looks like I'm about to burst into tears, because well, I'm about to.  "Why are you so sweet?" 

"I just love you so much." He puts his index finger under my chin and tilts it up. Slowly, he brings his lips down to mine and lays a passionate kiss on them. 

Just as we pull apart, I feel the car coming to a stop. I look up at Ace just to see him smiling down at me. I guess it's time for me to find out my surprise. I squeal and jump out of the car only to be shocked by the sight in front of me. 

It was a huge house. Well a mansion. It was absolutely gorgeous but why did he bring me here. "Why did you bring me here?" I say as Ace comes and stands beside me. He wraps his arm around my waist before speaking. "This is our house." My head snaps up so hard that I think I heard a crack. 

I look at him shocked as he looks at me with a huge smile on his face. "What do you mean this is our house?" 

He moves me in front of him and this time wraps both of his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. "I mean I bought this house before we went on our honeymoon. I figured that maybe we would move out of the penthouse and into an actual house." He says softly.

"But before the wedding neither one of use knew what the other felt, so why did you buy a house if you knew that we were going to get a divorce after one year?" It would have been a stupid move to buy such an expensive house just for one year.

"I guess I never thought about that when the house. All I saw was us being happy. Now it will be us and a special someone." He kisses me cheeks lightly. I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down to kiss me. 

"You know you're perfect right." He chuckles as we break apart. We start walking towards the house. "Oh okay come on lets go see the inside. Oh and keep in mind, the furniture isn't permanent, you still need to decorate."

I look at him in question as we walk. "What do you mean me?" 

"I just meant that you could decorate it however you want." He says shrugging. "Well I was hoping we could decorate it together." I say slowly and lowly. He pauses in his strides as I do the same since he stopped. He looks at me as I look at him. "I would love that but are you sure you want my help. I kinda suck." I laugh as I begin walking again. 

I'm dying to see the inside of the house.