Chapter 26

Hey guys so sorry for the late update. I wrote half of the chapter and then got stuck and then I wrote most of it yesterday but then my brother needed my laptop so I couldn't finish but hey, its a day late but I got a 1,000 words more than usual. So yayyyy!!! Enjoy and leave comments and likes!

**************

Violet

Once I quickly finished my lunch and washed my plate. Sitting back on the couch I decide to continue watching the movie that was playing since it seemed a little interesting.

I didn't realize how long I spent watching TV until I hear a bunch of groans and steps coming down from the stairs.

"Gooooood mooooooorrrrrninggggg" I sing as I turn off the TV. I laugh as I hear my groans due to my amazing voice.

"Damn girl! At least we put an effort to cover up our hickeys, you just don't care, huh?" Alice's comment made my confused. What hickeys.

"I don't have hickeys" I state.

"Yes honey ya do." Anna agrees. I turn on the camera on my phone and look at my neck. Oh shit! I have hickeys. I look down at my lap not wanting to look at everyone.

"Didn't you see them in the morning when you brushed your teeth or when you took a shower?" Carrie asks chuckling.

"Well no cause I take hot showers so when I get out the shower the mirror is always steamy so I can't see anything." I explain.

"Well what about when you brushed your teeth?" Julian joins in on the conversation.

"Well I brush my teeth after I take a shower so I can't see anything." I can't believe that moron gave me hickeys.

I hear everyone laugh causing me to look up only to find the girls laughing and the men smirking. Even Ace. I glare at him only to cause widen his smirk. I groan and quickly run up the stairs. Walking into my room I go through my bag, find my concealer, and cover up my so called hickeys. Now that I think of it I think I remember seeing them somewhere while I was taking a shower. Taking off my clothes I realize that that little bitch left hickey's on my THIGHS! Damn him!

Well at least I don't have to hide them since I'm just wearing joggers.

This man is shameless! It's impressive how he can do such things to someone he doesn't even love or slightly like. I guess for him it's all about sex. Wen he wants sex he gets sex just like everything else in life. I don't understand that. I mean I know my parents have money but I have never been a stubborn one so when they said no to something stupid that I know I'm only going to use once I rarely argued. My parents would always explain to me as to way they said 'no' and they've always had a good reason but from what I've heard Ace has always gotten what he wanted and if someone ever denied him something it never ends well but he always gets what he wants.

I don't even blame my parents for not getting me everything I wanted but don't get me wrong my parents have spoiled me in different ways but they also draw the line to make sure that I never turn out to be a really spoiled person who takes everything for granted. Instead they taught me to help others and put others needs before my own.

Taking one last look in the mirror to make sure I was presentable, I walk out of the bathroom and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone eating sandwiches just as I had.

"I wonder where moms and dads are" I saw as I walk in. I don't even know how to phrase that question. I have two moms and two dads so how do I ask where they are if they are both together.

"They just came in and said that they're going to go see a movie since they know we're just going to 'lay around the house all day'" Austin rolls his eyes as he as the part which he air quotes.