Chapter 30

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I trust me the next one will really make up for it since I know you all are waiting for a certain thing to happen and believe me it will:) I hope you like it so enjoy and don't forget to like, comment, share, and follow:)

Violet 

When the cleaning crew came I was sitting in the living room watching Netflix but for the whole 30 minutes that I sat there I felt uncomfortable so I decided to go up to the theater room and watch Netflix there. Since I've been watching Netflix for about 2 hours I figured it's time to go and get some food and the cleaning crew will probably be gone too. 

Walking downstairs I go towards the kitchen and look for something to eat. After looking around for some food I decided to settle for some sour cream and onions chips. Since I don't see anyone else in the house I think  I'm going to go back to the amazingly comfortable couch. 

I walk towards the living room while looking down at my bowl of chips and eating them along the way but suddenly I'm pulled and slammed against the wall as my bowl drops to the ground with a huge thump. My hands are held against the wall with someone else's man hands. I look up to see who decided to push me against the wall. 

When I look up I see one of the men from the cleaning crew. I thought they all left. "Wha-what do you want?" I ask in a frightened tone. 

"You." Says the man with blond hair and blue eyes. I struggle against his hold but it's useless considering the fact that I'm petite and he's tall and bulky. I whimper as he tightens his hold on my wrists. "Please let me go" I try to plead to him. 

"Now why would I do that when I have a very sexy lady in front of me?" His hoarse voice scares me even more than I already am. 

"Please I beg you" I feel tears coming on but I need to be strong. 

"No" Before I could even plead even further he smashes his lips down to mine. I struggle against him, trying to push him off. He tries to push my lips apart with his tongue but I won't allow it. Hoping it'll stop him and just leave me alone. When I finally think that he's going to leave me alone I'm proven wrong when he starts kissing his way down my jaw. I plead him to stop as I feel my tears coming out of my eyes. "Please stop" I cry out as he starts sucking on my neck and moves his hands from my wrists to my waist. Using my now free hands I try to push him away but again it's no use. 

If I thought that this situation is bad it just got worse when his hands crawled under my shirt. "NO!" I cry out as I try to push his face away from my neck and when that doesn't work I try to push his hands away. "Please!" I choke out. Not again. Not again. My breathing becomes rapid as I feel his hands slip into my bra and massage my breasts. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" Thankfully someone calls out causing him to stop his assault but that doesn't stop me from crying even more. Suddenly I felt weight being lifted as my knees gave out and I fall to the ground. Pulling my knees closer to my chest I cry to my hearts content. 

I flinch as I feel someones hands on me again but I refuse to look up. I'm too scared. "Shh it's okay. It's just me. It's just me." I clam down slightly as I hear my brother's voice. 

"Why is it always me" I ask looking up at him and I grab him and hug him like there's no tomorrow. I feel my brother hug me back and lift me up bridal style. I feel him walking up the stairs as I dig my face into his shoulder and keep crying. My brother keeps whispering comforting words into my ears trying to calm me but, of course, it doesn't work. 

I feel Jacob putting me down on something really soft, which I can only assume is the bed, as he sets himself in front of me on the floor.

"I feel dirty" I choke out with all of my tears. I wipe my hands and neck and face with my palms hoping to get this dirty feeling off of me. "Okay just wait here, I'll get a bath running for you." I hear Jacob say as he pats the side of head near my ear. He quickly rushes off to set up my bath.