Chapter 43

Hey guys I know it's a short chapter but I'll publish another one that's about a thousand words just so it meets my regular chapters. The chapter will probably be up tomorrow night or the day after tomorrow. 

Ace

Well that was new. I was just trying to be nice but instead it back fired in my face. 

Right now we are both seated in my private jet and the tension is thick. The plane took off about an hour ago and we should be arriving at the destination in about 8 hours. Currently we sat in front of each other with her on her phone and I on mine. 

Putting my phone aside I grab my laptop and go through some files and reports. 

"Sir, Ma'am, what would you like for lunch?" I look up to see the air hostess. "I'll just have whatever." I say as I look back down at my work. Couple of minutes later, our food had arrives. Looking down I see that both Violet and I ordered the same thing. I guess she wasn't that picky either. 

Without saying a word both of us just being devouring our food. I don't think she wants to talk to me right now or for a while. On the way to the airport I tried talking to her but she just ignored me. I asked about the wedding, work, and even family. I thought she would at least reply to family but she didn't. 

"Hey Ace, I'm sorry for earlier this morning. I don't know what came over me." Violet says without making eyes contact with me. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." I don't know what else to say but at least she's talking to me. I can finally enjoy the honeymoon! 

"So we don't know much about each other even though we're married so why don't we get to know one another." I nod my head in approval at the idea. "Did you play any sports?" 

"I played soccer while I was in high school but that was pretty much it. Just focused on academics but I played soccer every year." I loved soccer. It was good exercise and I got to hang out with my friends. "What about you?" 

She puts down her utensil and wipes her hands. "I never did anything in high school. Just kept to myself." She says with a shrug. "So you never really had friends and were never part of a team or anything like that." I'm stunned. I look at her wide eyes. 

Once again she just shrugs. "No, not really. And honestly speaking I liked it that way. Pretty much everyone was very fake. Act like they are friends but they talk about each other behind their friends backs." Ah! Now that is very true. The school we went to was filled with rich people and lets just say that most people are spoiled and brats. 

"And it's not like I didn't have any friends. I always had my brother and Greg, until they graduated." She continued. Speaking of. "How come I never meet you in high school. Your brother and I have been friends from a very young age, yet all I knew was that he had a sister." 

"I mean I remember you whenever you came over and when I saw you in the hallway. But don't worry I never really socialized with others so I stayed away from people." Makes sense. I can't believe I never noticed such a beauty. 

"What's it like growing up with 4 brothers and being the youngest of them all." She lets out a little laugh as she says changing the subject. I release a laugh before speaking. "It was like a mini war everyday. We fought over the typical and basic things everyday. Every morning you would hear someone complaining about waking up to cold water being splashed on their faces or about what someone did when we walk through the front doors after school." I laugh at the memories as they all replay in my head. 

"What's your favorite color?" I need to know the basics. "I love blue. All types of blue are acceptable." She ends with a smile. Damn! How did I ever miss that smile. I don't think I ever made her smile while we are together. 

"You look beautiful when you smile." I look at her in awe. "Thanks." She says licking her lips. Oh boy would I love to lick her lips. 

Standing up, I extend my arm out to her, and look down at her hoping her would take it. As she slips her hand in to mine, I lift my arm up a little hoping she gets the hint and stands up. Thankfully she sets her phone down beside her and begins to follow my lead. 

Taking her hand, I lead her to the bedroom. Hearing a groan, I turn around. "I think sleeping will help us get through the trip faster." 

"I can't believe you knew exactly what I needed. SLEEP!" She lets go of my hand and runs to the bed. I chuckle and follow. 

Getting under the covers, I pull her against me in a spooning position. Without a lingering second, I let sleep take over me. 

I groan as I feel something move against me. "Stop moving." I mumble and snuggle deeper into Violet's neck. 

I open my eyes as I hear a groan. "Ace, we're about to land. We need to go and sit down." Taking a deep breath. Inhaling and exhaling loudly, I let go of her. She gets off of the bed as I follow. 

Walking back to my original spot, I fasten by seatbelt and grab my phone. I can't believe I slept 8 hours. Recently we've been sleeping together and believe me when I say: I've been getting the best sleep of my life. Yeah, we've been having sex and all but even after she just stays in my room and falls asleep. 

Neither one of us has had a problem with it so far and personally speaking, I don't think we will. It normally takes me a couple of minutes to fall sleep but with her in my arms, it's like I'm out in a couple of milliseconds. 

I groan as I feel something moving. "Stop moving" I grumbled and tighten my hold on her. "Ace the jet's about to land and we need to take our seat." I open my eyes as I hear Violet's lovely voice. 

Releasing a loud grumble, I let go of her and get off the bed as she follows. Walking back to our seats we go back to our original positions and buckle up. 

Grabbing my phone, I go through the my emails to see what I missed in the pass few hours. Nothing really important. Pretty much everyone who has my email knows that I'm on my honeymoon so I guess they're being considerate and waiting until I get back. At least we'll be able to enjoy our honeymoon without interruption. 

Soon the jet landed and Violet and I step out and get into the car that awaits us outside. Currently we're sitting in the car. Violet looks out the window looking at everything in awe but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know where we are. 

Before I do anything, I press the button to put up the privacy partion. Taking my arms,I put them around her waist and pull her onto me. She sits me on with her legs on either side of my hips. With one hand resting on her hips, I snake my other arm up to the back of her neck and pull her down for a deep kiss. 

"We're in Bora Bora sweetie." I mutter against her lips. "Cheesy place isn't it." She says lowly as I run kiss straight down her throat. "Your parents recommended it. They said you always wanted to go." I say against her collar bone. In return she just hums. 

Sadly we're pulled out of our trance as the car comes to a halt. She pulls away from me at which I internally groan. Following behind her, I walk up to the house and pull out my keys to unlock the door. 

Violet and I walk in as the driver comes along also with our bags in hand. I simply tell him where to go and takes the luggage to the room. "You have a lovely home." I turn to the voice and see Violet admiring the house.

Walking over to her, I wrap my arms around her from the back. "Thanks." I suck on the spot between her shoulder and neck. "Did you bring the pills?" I need to make sure she brought the pills before I do anything. 

With a nod yes I spin her around and kiss her dead on the lips.