Chapter 46

Guys we reached 300k+ AHHHH I'm screaming! Thank you so much for your support and patience! 

Ace

Her laughter.

It's contagious. Lately all I've been feeling is happiness. Even after a long day of work, I'm all tired but as soon as I see her waiting in the kitchen setting dinner, the pain just flys out the window.

Right now, I'm carrying her to where our towels lie. I lower myself on my knees and gently place her down. I climb on top of her with my arms on either side of her head. She places her hands on the sides of my waist. Lowering myself down, I start attacking her throat. 

I already left marks all on the sides of her neck now the only places left was her throat. She lets out a gentle moan, causing me to smirk against her. 

"Acyyyyyy!" I stop and look at Violet with a confused expression. Did she just say Acy? 

"Don't look at me." She says as if reading my mind. Looking up and around, I see one of my fuck buddy. The only girl that has ever been in my bed more than once. I groan and roll off of Violet. 

"What the fuck" I mutter under my breath. Rubbing my face with my palm I slowly get up. "What the hell are you doing here, Briana?" I see Violet getting up next to me from the corner of my eyes. 

"It's Brittany." She says annoyingly out. I roll my eyes. "And I'm here to be with you. By the way who is this tramp." Before I can even say anything Violet jumps in. 

"Who the hell do you think you're calling a tramp, slut!" I love this woman! 

Brittany seems a little taken back. From what I know about her, no one has ever said anything like that. "You." I laugh loudly as I hear that weak come back. 

"Honey, I'm his wife so I technically over power any skank he fucked before me." A smile forms on my lips at her words. Yes, baby you do over power any woman. 

"Look at you, why would he even want to marry you. You're ugly. Do you know how many times I've slept with him?" 

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" 

By now Brittany is fuming. "He'll come back to me. He always does. And when you do Acy, you'll know where to find me." She sends a wink and blows a kiss my way before turning around and leaving. 

As soon as she's out of sight. I turn to Violet. "That was hot." I put my arms around her waist to pull her into my, only for her to push me back. "How the fuck did she get here? This is a private beach." That was a good question. 

"I don't know. That girl can find anything and get anywhere." She looks angry. Maybe we can get angry sex. Yeah! 

Trying to get her back into my arms to start the angry sex, she only pushes me away again. "What the hell!" Why does she keep pushing me away. 

She crosses her arms, lifting her breasts up. "Take me home Ace." She demanded. 

I look at her confused. "Why. Because of her? You're not really going to let her ruin our honeymoon, are you?" My voice slowly rising as I speak. 

"No! You ruined it with your stupid needs." Is she seriously putting this on me. "How is this my fault? I didn't know she was going to be here!" 

"If you just kept it in your pants, this never would have happened!" 

"I slept with her before we had a deal, before I even meet you!" She's in the past, I don't understand why Violet is making a big deal out of all of this. 

"You know what" she throws her hands up in the air. "I'm done with your bullshit! You kept hurting me with your words. You don't listen to me. The only thing you want from me is sex and yeah sure it's been good but I'm done being used by you! I refuse to just sit around and take everything in! Before I did just accept everything but not anymore!" 

That's not true. Over the course of time, I fell for her. But I can't tell her that. What if she doesn't feel the same way? I'll look like a fool. 

"What do you want from me!" Even though I feel strongly towards her, I will not back down from this fight. I was not at fault. 

She starts picking up her towel before talking to me. "Just take me home!" 

Is she serious. "We still have like 6 days for our honeymoon! What am I supposed to tell people, tell our family, when they ask why we came home after spending one day here." 

She was stomping away as I picked up my towel and spoke to her. She stops in her tracks and turns around. "Tell them the truth! One of your hoes came back for you!" Was all she and turned back around and stomped up to the house. 

I rub my hands over my face in frustration before walking behind her. Of course she was in the house before I was, so when I walked into the room I heard the shower on. I took my clothes and went to a guest bedroom to take a shower. I quickly call the driver and pilot to let them know to get the jet ready and pick us up. 

Women are so complicated. 

We were having fun until that bitch, Brittany came and ruined everything. 

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I go back into the bedroom to get my suit cases. When I walked in, I didn't see Violet's, I'm assuming she's waiting in the living room. My assumptions are proven correct when I see Violet sitting on the couch with her suit cases in front of her, legs crossed, and on her phone. 

Placing my bags to the side, I sigh and stand in front of her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I really wanted to spend some time alone with her but unfortunately I can't even do that. 

She looks up at me without any emotions. "Did I stutter a while ago?" Fuck! When did she get all of this sass. I'd be lying if I'd said this doesn't turn me on. 

I simply turn away from her and sit on the couch in front of her. Just as I sat down the door bell rang indicating that the driver has arrived. I walked up to the door and opened it to let the driver in and take our bags. I was about to turn around and tell Violet the driver was here and that we should go and wait in the car but before I could say anything I heard Violet greet the driver so sweetly and walk past me. 

I jog behind her to catch up and open the door for her. Being the gentlemen that I am, I open the car door for her. She stops in front of it and looks up at me straight faced. I look down at her waiting for her to get in the car. To my dismay, she turns to the side and walks to the other side of the car and gets in. 

What the fuck! I was trying to be nice! 

The whole ride to the airport and on the jet, neither one of just said anything.