Chapter 37

Hey guys sorry I had to take it down the first time, I just had to add a few details. 

I just wanted to let you know that next week's update might not be very long and I probably might not even get a chance to make a small update because I'll be busy for the next two weeks so I'll be lucky if I can update. 

Ace 

Quickly taking a shower I change into  black joggers and a white tight fitted t-shirt. I grab my phone and head for the living room. Walking in my eyes are automatically land on Violet. She's curled up on the couch with her phone in her hand. She too is wearing joggers and a t-shirt. 

Since she's curled up on one side of the couch, I walk around the couch and settle myself next to her. Violet's head shoots up as I put my hand over her shoulder and look at her and her phone. She's going through her work emails. Even though we aren't going to work she's still doing her job. "You know you don't have to do work today right?" My voice slightly amazed. 

"You don't have to but as your personal assistant I have to." I'm truly impressed. I honestly thought she would be the kind of person who only worked in the office and didn't care about it once outside of the office. As she looks at me while talking I grab her phone and put it on the table in the center. "Well today, you're not working." I say as I climb on top of her. 

"What did I just tell you?" I chuckle as Violet speaks to me as if I were a child. "I'm not doing anything." She rolls her eyes. "Ace I really am tired." She looks at me with a puppy face. Honey, I don't fall for that.

I plaster a smirk on my face as I look her up and down. "Babe you don't have to do any work. I'll do everything." I lower my face down to her neck and start kissing up and down her neck. I smile against her neck as she releases a moan. "Ace!" Shit! That's a turn on! 

"That's right baby scream my name." I say as I nibble on her earlobe. I hear a loud groan before my head is pulled and my lips are attacked my another. I moan into the kiss as I feel Violet's tongue wiggle it's way into my mouth. Damn this woman. "Slow down tigress." I say lowly against her lips. She pulls away from me. I'm worried a little when she pulls away but it turns into a small satisfied smile as she trails kisses down my jaw to my neck. 

She starts sucking on the side of my neck. I release a moan as she sucks. She seems to have caught on to what I do cause I can feel her smirking against my neck. Moving her head she starts sucking on the other side of my neck.

"Okay you got your dose of Violet, now get off of me and let me watch Netflix. I chuckle as I get off of her and sit down next to her. She starts a show as we both sit quietly and watch the show. 

"Hey I have a question." I turn my head to Violet at her voice. I hum in response. "We didn't use a condom did we?" My eyes widen at the realization that we didn't use a condom. "Shit!" I stand up and start pacing. "Relax just take me to a pharmacy and we can get the morning after pill but sometimes we need to have a prescription." Oh thank god! 

"Okay let me just call my doctor and we'll get going." I dial my doctor's number and got him to get a prescription for the best plan b out there. 

"Okay. Let's go." My tone urgent and demanding. Violet and I rush to the designated pharmacy. Violet waits in the car as I go in and get the pill. I'm in and out before you know it. As I get in I take the car I take the bag and put it in Violet's lap. "Thanks." Violet says softly. 

Reaching the penthouse, I follow Violet into the kitchen after locking the door. "What's this?" Violet asks me as I walk in waving a packet filled with pills. "Birth control." Wasn't it obvious. 

"Yeah I can read that but why?" She puts one hand on her hip, the other holding the pill, and leans on one foot. I move closer to her and stop when I'm standing in front of her. "After the feeling of you taking me in raw last night, I am not using a condom so you better start taking those." I say pointing to the pills. She takes the morning after pill before looking at me. "Ace I forget stuff. I don't think I can remember taking the pill everyday." She complains. 

I don't think I want to take that chance of her forgetting to take the pill. "Fine how about tomorrow we go and get you a shot? The birth control shot." Good think times have advanced so much. "Okay." 

She puts her glass into the sink and turns to me. "Okay I'm going to go and watch something. Wanna come?" I nod my head and follow her back to the living room.

After a while I hear my stomach groan and I look up at the time only to see that it's 1 in the afternoon. "You want mac and cheese?" I ask Violet as I give her a side glance. "Yeah. I'm hungry." I narrow my eyes at her as I realize she wants me to make the mac and cheese. "Fine. I"ll make it but just this once." She gives me a toothy smile as I get up and go to the kitchen. 

Once I finish making the mac and cheese, I put it in two plates and take them to the living room for Violet and I. "Thank youuuuu" 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I say as I sit down. I hear Violet laugh causing me to smile. 

We finish our lunch we go straight back to watching T.V. in peace. Violet turns off the T.V. when my phones starts to ring. I look at my phone to see that my mother is calling me. "Hey mom." I say in a bored tone. 

"Don't sound so bored." My mom always knows. "Okay sorry. You called, why?" 

"I can call you if I have nothing to do you know?" Oh my god mom! I love my mom but she can be extra sometimes. From my encounter with girls, they all are extra. "Mom. I get it you can call me whenever but did you need something now. Violet and I were kind of in the middle of something." My voice a little irritated. As I talk to my mom I can hear Violet laughing at me. 

"Oh honey sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to ask if we could have a family dinner tonight at your place. Just me, your father, your future father, mother, and you two." I would love to have a family dinner tonight but I need to ask Violet if she's okay with it first. "Hang on mom." 

Covering the microphone of my phone I turn to Violet "my parents and you parents want to have a family tonight here. Is...that okay with you?" I ask hesitantly. I see her eyes widen but within less than a second her shoulders slump and she drops her head. She looks up at me and nods her head yes. "Are you sure? I can make up some kind of excuse." I look at her worriedly. 

She shakes her head. "No it's fine. I have to face them sooner or later right?" She gives me a small reassuring smile. "Okay yeah that's fine. How does 6 sound?" 

I can hear the smile in my mom's voice as she speaks. "That would be perfect. I'll just let Lily know that you guys said yes. Bye honey!" 

"By mom" I laugh and hung up. Turning around I see Violet with her legs stretched out on the couch with a blanket on top of her. "Don't even think about it. I'm going to sleep. Haven't had enough of it." She says groaning. "Fine." I put my phone back on the table and get on the couch behind Violet. 

Of course she just has to release a frustrating groan. "Why can't you just let me sleep!" I chuckle at her frustration. "I am letting you sleep but not alone. I'm sleeping with you." I put my arm around her waist and pull her close to me. I hear her mumble a small fine through her teeth as we both close our eyes.