Chapter 19

Percy

The sky was still dark. The sun still didn't come out to chase the stars away yet. It was beautiful. As I watched Annabeth sleep on the silky French sheets, I couldn't help but admire her. The sheets hugged her smooth skin right at her waist, exposing her bare back to my admiring eyes. I remember last night and how magically our sex was. No, not sex, as corny as it is, that was fucking love-making. It was emotional, passionate, and so, so good as our bodies danced in rhythm and sync. I could still feel my hands wrapped around her hair as I rocked our bodies slow and steady, then fast and deep until we couldn't let anything in anymore.

Yeah, I was in fucking heaven.

Nantes, France was a beautiful city, but then again, I have said that for every city we have visited so far. It was early July, perfect for Nantes camping. The cabin we rented was perfect in its simplicity and so far we went canoeing in the lake, rock-climbing, and even hiking. I was the one tripping over my own feet, with asthma attacks every other ten minutes, and not to mention loads of bugs spray, sun-block, and of course Star Wars Band-Aids.

Oh yeah, such a romantic.

Annabeth would just role her eyes at me and pull me along muttering "you are such a dork" anytime I mentioned protection from flesh-eating bugs or killer sun rays.

Once I saw the first signs of dawn I laid back down and snuggled Annabeth into my arms. She let out a little sigh, as if she knew in her subconscious that I wasn't next to her while she slept and is finally relieved to have me there. Its simple things like that that make my heart swell with pride and love. They make me happy to know that she is my soul mate and I would be lost without her.

"Good morning handsome," a sleepy, croaky voice whispers next to me. I look down and sure enough, sparkling grey eyes are smiling up at me as she places her chin on my chest, kissing me there.

"Morning," I smile, kiss her forehead, and pull her on top of me.

"Woah, a little exuberant this morning are we?" she jumps as she feels how hard I am. I'm always hard for her. I smile slyly at her as she laughs, grinding her hips.

"Yeah," I groan out, my smile never wavers.

"Well ok, then." She leans down and kisses me, long and seductively, almost making me groan without air. I pull away, then toss her back on the bed as I kiss her face, stomach, and thighs. Anywhere but there. Annabeth writhes underneath me getting impatient.

After I decided I tortured her enough, I kiss her between her legs as I suckle her juicy lips, pulling them between my teeth. I thrust my tongue into her as she gasps and pulls my hair with a steal grip, pulling me closer. I go faster, sucking her slickness and with my fingers, move in deeper, pumping.

"Percy!" she yell-groans as her body tenses and convulses. With a satisfied smile I kiss back up her body until our faces our aligned.

"That was delicious," I smirk down at her. Her lazy grin and blush let me know that she enjoyed it too. She pulls me closer and kisses me as she holds me and pushes me inside her.

"Gods, you feel so good," I groan, rocking and thrusting. I bow my head as the warm feeling in my body overwhelms me. I can feel my muscles tensing as I speed up my movements to overwhelm to think about going slow. Annabeth rocks with me pulling on my hair and scratching my back, her legs locked on my hips, caging me. She's making noises only I would ever hear. The strong satisfaction that thought brings me makes me pound recklessly until I feel my body burst with flames licking and simmering in my veins. Gosh dammit, I'm seeing stars.

I am vaguely aware of Annabeth stroking my head as I lay on top of her. I feel bad, but my body feels like Jell-O, and I can't seem to connect my body with my brain.