Chapter 20

Percy

"Well, that's not exactly the response I was looking for, but it will do." She smiles mysteriously and bends down, eye level with me. I have a perfect view of her ample breasts, pressed together in a revealing gold metal bikini top with a matching bottom, just like Princess Leia's slave costume in Return of the Jedi.

I swallowed thickly, my eyes traveling from her breasts to her slick stomach, then back up to her face, eyes dancing with pleasure and mischief. I stood up, slowly, so I won't get dizzy from so much adrenaline pumping in my veins. My hands attached themselves to her hips without me consciously knowing, feeling smooth skin on my fingers as she hums in contentment. "You are a d-dream come t-true," I whisper breathily.

"Of course, ever since that first day in art class, I knew you always fantasized about this. What guy wouldn't?"

"Well yeah, b-but this is a hundred times better with you right here in front of me. Holy shit you look ... SHIT." I couldn't find the right words to describe her, they simply weren't enough, or I simply wasn't in the right mind to find them.

"Alright enough talking," she says and attacks my lips greedily. Our tongues dance, teeth clash, and lips tug but we don't lose our rhythm. She pushes me onto the bed and I fall, chuckling. My elbows hold me up as I look at her as she slowly and seductively crawls up the bed, on top of me. As she reaches my waist she runs her hands up and down my thighs, massaging and pinching. The heat from her palms blends through my slacks, making me grow within my pants.

"Oh, Jesus," I exhale, shivering in pleasure. She sends another satisfied smile my way and starts unbuckling my slacks, pulls down my briefs and takes me in her hand. "Urgh," I groan, my hips bucking.

"Shh, love. Just enjoy it," she whispers, pumping me tighter. I manage to calm down, but once her mouth envelops me, all else disappears. Her tongue and teeth torture and pleasure as I take what she gives, greedily moving inside her mouth. But, all too soon, it's too much and I explode, sky-rocketing into heaven.

As my mind reconnects to my body, I feel Annabeth crawl up my body until she reaches my stomach. Massaging my chest, she rocks her hips on top of my stomach, feeling the warmth between her thighs. I groan out again, dazed at how she feels but most of all how she looks on top of me. Lips parted, cheeks flushed, blond curls tight in a braid swinging down between her breasts, but her eyes are storming grey, sparkling with lust and other mysteries.

She pulls me out my tux jacket and starts unbuttoning my vest, then my shirt. Her hands palm my chest as she leans down to kiss my stomach then makes her way up, trailing hot kisses in her path. "Have I told you how much I love your jaw?" she comments, as her mouth meets said jaw, licking and sucking, using her fingers running through my now shaggy hair.

"Y-yes," I stutter hoarsely.

"Hmm... have I told you how sexy and nerdy you look with your glasses?"

"All the time," I exhale heavily closing my eyes, feeling every single of her movements.

"Well it's true. You are more than that. You're handsome and sweet and gentle and loving. You're beautiful," Annabeth confesses, truth in her eyes. I never thought a guy could be called 'beautiful', but with Annabeth it makes sense. She finds beauty in everything despite her tough exterior, and if she can find beauty in me, which I believe, then who am I to judge her? "Let's leave the bowtie, I love it."

I let out a full belly laugh at that, "Kinky."

Once all of my clothes is removed, except bowtie, she lays flat on top of me, were both our centers meet and mouths reconnect. It isn't gentle or sweet, we had that moment already. It's rough, and hard as both our bodies collide with each other. My left hand reaches for her right leg, hitching it at my waist as I grip her thighs tighter. My right hand curls itself around her waist, bringing her closer to me as my mouth overtakes her neck, sucking the sweet, sweet skin there. Her arms are squished between my chest as she holds on tight, feeling everything I give her. Her eyes closed, head tilted back, lips open releasing noises of pleasure every so often. Finally, I can't wait any longer. I have to be inside her.