15 | Red Carpet Interviews

"Hello Marvel fans! I'm Blanca Perez, Marvel's west coast correspondent and I am on the purple carpet for the world premiere of Black Panther. This is a much anticipated movie for the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. We are going to be with not only the stars of this movie but the creators as well."

"Before we begin make sure to tweet along with us using the hashtag Black Panther, and make sure you follow their official Twitter and Instagram. Along with following Marvel and their on all their social media platforms."

"I am now joined by Ruth E

"I am now joined by Ruth E. Carter who was the costume designer for this movie. How excited are you for this night to finally be here?"

"I am so excited for this night - I've been counting down the seconds. Everything about this is incredible."

"Did you feel a lot of pressure going into this project? The fan base is so wide and attentive to detail."

"I wanted to make sure every detail of the costumes was right. Those cos players don't play. It was collective, though. The collaboration of it made it beautiful."

"What was the biggest inspiration during the whole project? There are so many details in these costumes, it's beautiful.

"I looked all over the continent of Africa. I pulled an aspect of this tribe and another aspect from another tribe. Honestly, inspiration came from a lot of different tribes."

"Everything about them came out so beautiful. Thank you for stopping by and talking to Marvel fans."

"Thank you so much gorgeous!"

"Here comes the youngest member of the cast, Seth Carr, looking absolutely dapper

"Here comes the youngest member of the cast, Seth Carr, looking absolutely dapper. Hello Seth, how are you tonight?"

"I'm so happy to be here! I'm excited."

"Have you always been a fan of Marvel or did you become one after being cast in this movie?"

"No I've always been a fan. Me and my dad are nerds about Marvel."

"So are me and my dad! I can only imagine what it's like finding out you got the role in this movie, how did you find out?"

"I was at my house and my mom comes in with the biggest smile. I asked 'what happened?' and she told me. I went to my room and screamed into the pillow."