65 | Meet Up Q+A

"As you guys finish getting all the cupcakes from the tables, we are going to go ahead and start the question and answer part of this. We are gonna run this like Blanca does her q and a videos, since she is the most cohesive and has the most aesthetically pleasing videos. We are gonna flash the question on the screen behind us and then answer it."

"Aw, thank you Luke! I mean my videos are my favorite too if I'm being honest."

"I hate the two of you, let's start the questions."

@unholytrinity4lyf: Highlight of the trip so far?

"Not to be sappy but getting to meet so many of you is the reason this trip happened and we honestly love it so much."

"Very true, very true. Also, catching up with all the British YouTubers: Joe, Caspar, Oli, Jim, Tanya, Zoe and Alfie. It's like a family reunion."

"Damn, ya'll stole the good answers. I actually went on the Harry Potter Studios tour and it was freaking incredible. That was a really good day."

"Mhmm, B. I'm sure that was a good day."

"Jax, chill fam. Next question."

@jonaslovatogomez: Go to album to listen to for those days you need to be hella productive

"Ooo, I like this question. I love listening to the Hamilton and Les Mis soundtracks. They are long as hell, so I can usually finish whatever I am doing before I have to change soundtracks and they are just so good."

"Not even going to lie, I listen to my own music. It makes me feel really motivated since the music is a product of mine."

"Britney Spears. Lady Gaga. Whichever. Both. I love those women. Amazing."

@zalfieistheotp: What stereotypical roles do each of you fall into in your group of friends? Like Mom friend, wild friend.

"I am definitely not the Mom friend."

"Neither am I, if anything Luke is the Mom friend but in a super lowkey type of way. He won't outright Mom you but he'll nudge you towards things."

"Out of the three of us, I am the most Mom friend. Blanca is the loud one. Like no joke, I know Blanca is somewhere because I can hear her."

"I would be offended, but it's true. I am extremely loud. All the time. It's unintentional though."

"Jax is the dramatic one. Both in the sense that he's dramatic and he lives for spilling the tea."

"I do. I should have been an actor. My histrionics are on point."

@hollandgirl: Who is your celebrity crush?

"I am a hoe for Darren Criss now and for the rest of my life. He got engaged earlier this year and, unfortunately, it was not to me. Remember when that shirtless photo shoot of him came out and I did a video reacting to it. He saw that video. If we would have gotten together, that would have been a great story to tell our kids. But yes Darren Criss. Love him."

"Cell Spellman and Matty from the 1975. I love them both. They should hit me up."

"Tom Holland. Definitely Tom Holland."