69 | FaceTime

Thomas🌙🌈 would like to FaceTime
Accept - Decline

"'Ello gorgeous!"

"Hey babe. I thought you were filming all day today?"

"I got a break and wanted to see you - I miss your face."

"My face does that to some people. I miss you too."

"What are you up to?"

"I am helping my mom out with the centerpieces for my cousin's quince next week. I have glitter all over my shirt right now. This is getting intense."

"You getting crafty - I like it. I thought you already had that the week before you went to Mexico?"

"I had another quince that week, but it was for a cousin on my dad's side. It's non stop partying here in the valley. How's filming going?"

"You're family is huge. That's crazy. It's going take me forever to meet all of them. It is going so good! We are actually just filming a scene where-"

"No! No! No! Don't you dare spoil this movie for me. I don't want any spoilers."

"I think you picked the wrong member of the MCU cast to date then, I am a walking spoiler."

"As much as I like you fam, if you ruin any of the Marvel movies for me I will fight you."

"I can't imagine you fighting anyone if I'm being honest."

"Over Marvel, I would. Give me a sec Tom - someone's knocking on the door."

"No worries love."

"Oh my gosh!." Blanca's hand flew up to her mouth, "What the hell, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, I told you I missed your face." Tom laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing Blanca's head.

Blanca looked up at him, "You told me you were filming today. Did you just skip that or?"

"You would think I would skip. We have today and tomorrow off so I flew in to see you." Tom explained, finding it amusing how concerned Blanca sounded.

"I'm just making sure. You really flew all the way to Texas just to see me? You're crazy Thomas."

"I actually wanted to give you something as well." Tom pulled out a Pandora box from one of the bags on the ground beside him.

"You know UPS exists for times like this." Blanca opened the box and inside was a rose gold necklace with a circle pendant at the end. The pendant had 1/14/18 engraved into it. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes watered.

"I didn't want to miss this reaction. It's better than I thought: I made you speechless." Tom paused, and moving at arms length from Blanca. "And I wanted to ask you something in person. I know there has been a lot of anticipation for this. From the two of us, from my costars, from Jax and Luke. I wanted to make sure I did it right. I wanted to become your friend first because you said in your videos that you could never date anyone who didn't consider you their best friend. I wanted to make sure that we liked each other for more than our looks, because we are both pretty hot. I wanted to make sure you were ready for another relationship because I know how much the whole thing with Katie broke you in a lot more ways than you want people to know. I wanted to make sure we were ready Blanca. And I think we are. So, Blanca, do you want to officially be my girlfriend?"

Blanca nodded her head, trying to stop the tears from falling. Tom closed the space between them, this time moving his lips close to hers. Blanca didn't waste any time and moved in the rest of the way. The kiss wasn't forceful or forced. The kiss was the best thing that had happened to Blanca in a long time. Probably since Jax hit send on the tweet about Tom. The pair pulled away and Blanca leaned her head on Tom's shoulder. She couldn't help herself, Blanca laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm crying over a boy asking me to be his girlfriend and him kissing me. I am truly not a bad bitch anymore."

***

BOM IS TOGETHER AND I AM CRYING GUYS - it's probably because I am extremely sick right now, but still. Only the epilogue left then the second book ;) Keep an eye out for it: Something Great.