22 | Livestream

"What is up you guys, it's Jackson! Here with these two idiots to answer some of your questions and hang out with ya'll

"What is up you guys, it's Jackson! Here with these two idiots to answer some of your questions and hang out with ya'll."

"Hey guys! I'm Luke

"Hey guys! I'm Luke. The adorable one."

"My loves! I'm Blanca - the best one

"My loves! I'm Blanca - the best one. And we are the Unholy Trinity."

"That was honestly the most dramtic intro. Okay as we wait for more people to join we are just gonna talk."

"A stream of consciousness video. Very much like Grace Helbig. I'll go first since I'm already talking. This morning I went to go make eggs and I was you know cracking my eggs and then I started thinking about the chicken who laid the eggs: do you think that they think their baby chick is being kidnapped? They have no way of knowing that their baby chick isn't a baby chick, right?"

"Bruh, I have honestly never thought of that. Those chickens are probably so sad."

"The Unholy Trinity: answering the questions no one else has the guts to since 2011."

"Speaking of guts: am I the only one who goes back and watches Rhett and Link and all their food videos? Because today I was supposed to be answering e-mails and I was doing that instead. I am obsessed because they try things that I think about but would never put near my mouth."

"I want to be able to eat like that, but I am the most picky eater you will ever encounter in your entire life. I should not be taken anywhere if there are no chicken strips on the menu."

"Going out to eat with Luke is the worst. While Blanca will try anything once, Luke sticks to what he knows and doesn't wander. Ever."

"The comments are coming in now, and fast. I'll try to read your name with the question, but I can't read that fast. Someone wants to know if Disney was spontaneous or if it was planned."

"This time around, spontaneous. We have a Disney World trip, that is completely planned for the end of this year. Blanca wants to see the castle at Christmas. She'll probably cry."

"She is definitely gonna cry. Blanca is the biggest Disney kid ever - every time one of the characters say hi to her she cries. It's amazing."

"Ya'll really out here exposing me AGAIN. Wow. Look, Disney is my favorite because my dad took us one time when I was growing up and that was the best family vacation ever. It was magical, but ya'll keep exposing me hoes."

"Guys, someone wants to know why we call ourselves the Unholy Trinity. I'm guessing you are new to the family - I think the person's name was Anthony Mackie."

"Wait, what-"

"No freaking way."

"Who's Anthony Mackie, the comments are coming in even faster now. I'm trying to read the - oh my gosh. He's from the MCU. How'd that boy know we had a livestream? Blanca get your man, he's stalking you."

"Jax! Hi Anthony, I'm a really big fan."

"This is wild. Tom, you really talking about Blanca a lot if Anthony knows about her."

"To answer your question, Anthony who was sent here to stalk Blanca on behalf of the love of her life Tom, it's for a couple reasons. One of them being that a lot of Blanca's super conservative and religous family called her unholy and an abomination when she first came out. Luke and I, also being gay, formed a very close trio."

"Then there is the fact of the Unholy Trinity in Glee. We love them and kinda adopted it as our name as well. Blanca isn't talking right now because when she is nervous she tends to say the dumbest stuff, in case ya'll are wondering."

"No, I'm good. I just - I just don't understand how he knew that we had a livestream. We barely knew we were gonna have a livestream."

"Okay, now everyone's freaking out about someone named Sebastian Stan. I gonna assume he's also from the MCU. Tom really sending out all his friends out here. Blanca - you are totally getting a bae this year."

"Chill Jax. Just because they know her, doesn't mean they know her because of Tom. She did just host the Black Panther purple carpet interviews."

"Hey Sebastian! He's the one who plays the Winter Soldier Jax."

"OHH! You like that boy a lot too. Don't worry guys, not as much as she loves Tom, though."

"Anyways, let's get back to more questions. Which I'm sure are all now going to be about whether Blanca and Tom are dating."

"I have never met Tom, and I am not dating him. Just to be clear."

"Yet..."

"Jax is the true queen of stirring the pot."

"If there's a spoon in the pot, you better be sure I'm going to be stirring it."

"What the hell."

***

Another update because this weekend I hella avoided writing. The Unholy Trinity at it again, with a little bit of the MCU cast :) I hope this formatting makes sense, let me know if it doesn't. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 210 READS!