44 | Youtube

"Hello loves! My name is Blanca Perez and this is my life

"Hello loves! My name is Blanca Perez and this is my life."

[intro plays]

"It's been three weeks since I turned 21 and I still have not been to a bar or bought my own alcohol. What is the point of this?"

"This is going to be a stream of consciousness video - mainly because next week I'm doing a look book for spring and that is a hell of a lot of work. So please enjoy me rambling about random things."

"I went rock climbing with one of my friends the other day and I realized how out of shape I am compared to how I was in high school. Remember when I did cross country and cheerleading. Like damn, now I climbed one wall and wanted to die. The next day I couldn't get out of bed. I struggled for the longest. It was terrible."

"Luke and I were at the movies yesterday, rewatching Black Panther - Marvel owns my ass I swear. Jax wasn't there because he had meetings the whole day. And I wanna know why they don't sell cheese fries at the movies. As much as I love nachos, and I really love them, cheese fries are better. I would waste all my money on getting cheese fries into the theater. Who do I have to talk to about that?"

"I was talking to my friend and they mentioned watching some of my old videos. And I didn't realize how many videos I had until they said something. Like damn I have over 1,000 videos. Vlogmas really takes the cake, and then one year I did daily Vlogs when I was in Mexico for a month."

"Oh my gosh, I was watching One Day at a Time for the third time this morning and I was on the episode where Elena comes out to Abuelita. Y'all that was literally my mom after the Pope said 'who am I to judge'. My mom was like 'the pope said its chill so I'm good' and then she apologized if she ever made me feel like a sinner. And honestly my mom was the most accepting out of my whole family - she was just like 'If a girl breaks your heart, I'll deal with them and if a boy breaks your heart, your dad will deal with them'. It was pretty amazing for someone who grew up the way she did."

"That's it for today's video. I hope you enjoyed it. You know what to do if you did. I'll see you on Friday with a new vlog!"

[outro plays]

***

Blanca casually mentioning Tom as if she's not head over heels for him is my aesthetic :)