0.1

Grace's POV

************

Here I am sat in french class on the verge of falling to sleep when suddenly the bell rings signalling form time. THE JOYS. Hurriedly, I packed my bags and rushed to form, eager to get out of the French bitch's sight. As soon as we got into form it was a fight to get the back row of seats. But as usual I didn't get one, I looked around the room hunting for a spare seat. I couldn't find one until my form tutor told me so.

"Grace there's a seat next to Flo." My eyes widened and every snickered. The undying hatred for us was well known and 15 minutes next to her shall be torture, worse than getting acid in your eyes, cutting your fingers off and missing an episode of One Tree Hill all at once.

Reluctantly, I dragged myself to the seat, Flo smirking and shooting daggers towards me. If I'm honest I was quite jealous of her, she had a twin Ashton Irwin and gets to see him naked. Fuck she even was in the same womb as him. 

Let me tell you a bit about my huge crush on Ashton Irwin. He is flawless, the way is heavenly biceps are presented is like an angels halo. His skin glows an innocent glow, his whole being makes me stare at him with lust filled eyes. I love him and the only thing stopping me from getting close to him is Florence Irwin AKA Satan's Minion (who has a fucking hot brother)

----------------------------

First chapter, it's very short sorry

like 300 words or something.

It's hard to get a fanfic started. It will start getting good at like chapter 10&long

Hope you enjoy idk I'm socially awkward

vote lil rats