JUST GONNA WARN YOU ALL THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SHIT 

----------------

Ashton's POV

Who knew my own twin would be so selfish? So selfish of the person who practically shoved her up our mum's vagina because I didn't want to be born last. Well clearly my angelic little cock block Florence.

It's been what a week or so since I last lied eyes upon Grace? I don't even know anymore and to be honest I haven't even made the slightest bit of effort to see her. Instead, I've been moping around in my room since the encounter with the bae.

I haven't talked to Flo or anyone in that matter, I haven't shaved and I've started to grow stubble which is prickly as fuck. But today I feel like I should at least make an effort to set things straight between Grace and Flo.

To Luciferthebae: 

Get yo ghetto ass into my house and come into my room you sexy thang ;)

To Ashtray:

Dude I'm in Flo's room, be 2 mins sugarbear <3

To Luciferthebae:

STOP FUCKING DOING THE SATANIC FRICKLE FRACKLE DANCE WITH MY GODDAMN TWIN. I KISS HER GOOD NIGHT SO I BASICALLY INDIRECTLY KISS YOUR DICK.

To Ashtray:

Who said that's a bad thing? ;)

To Luciferthebae:

Stfu and ditch that cockblock kid.

I heard footsteps and heavy panting which belonged to Luke obviously. The door swung open and he plopped on my bed gasping for air.

"Who said you could come in?" I speak sarcastically.

"Me, I did. Now what do you want?" 

"Okay so I went to Grace's house last week and I wanted to sort things out with her. Well, Michael Clifford you know the one she hangs out with? Yeah well he answered the door and Grace kind of like hid behind him when she saw me. It was kind of like she was hiding from me or some shit, well anyway she told him to leave or something I can't really remember. Wait, yes I do. He called her his girlfriend and she was like I didn't sign up for this and was like you're selfish and stuff. She told him to leave and we walked to here and talked things out then we kissed. But your little girlfriend decided to be the cockblock of the century and was all like SKANK GET OUTTA HERE" I ramble.

"Dude, chill. But seriously, she forgave you just like that?" Luke asked.

"Just like that." I confirmed, leaving out the fact that we said we like liked eachother.

"So why do you need me?" 

"Because I want them to sort things out. I'm talking locking them in the same room and not letting them out until they make up." I smirked

"LET'S FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!" Luke screamed.

"DO WHAT!?" Flo shouts from downstairs.

"Nothing!" We both say in unison.

To Thegirlwhocalledmedaddyandmademegetaboner:

Get you're sexy ass over here.

To TheguywhosreallyhotandIwanttofricklefracklewith:

What about satan's spawn?

To Thegirlwhocalledmedaddyandmademegetaboner:

She's not in, be here in 10.

To TheguywhosreallyhotandIwanttofricklefracklewith:

Okay bbz xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Now all I could do was hope that things would be set straight so I could get with Grace.

--------------

This chapter is so short omfg. I'm so unorganised. I don't like writing chapters then coming back to them a few days later I just write them all in one go then upload them because then my ideas fresh in my mind.

Guys I'm sosoosoosososososo sorry about the really slow updates and shit quality chapters jshdkjsbkdsjcsn.

Im gonna need someone to remind me to write so like tweet me when you want an update or smth and I'll write when I can because I basically forgot I had this fanfic and was like dude I need to write.

Tweeetaah @calumscarhood

VOTE FOR THIS MOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER AYE