0.7

IM WRITING ON MY PHONE SO IF YOU POINT OUT ANY SPELLING MISTAKES ILL KILL YOU. JK JK

TELL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT IS MISSPELLED OR DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ILY TY

---

Why the fuck were they staring at me? Did I do something to aggravate them? Oh my god, they found out about what happened didn't they! Fuck my actual life.

Pass the blade

"Grace, what did you say?" Luke asked me. I didn't say anything what?

"What? I swear I didn't say anything." I'm so confused

"She said and I quote 'pass the blade' Grace you are not cutting ever again. Never will you be left alone because no one wants you damaging yourself again. Forget all of that shit, please." I am confuzzled.

"I didn't say that, well not out loud at least." I muttered, shamefully looking down. I catch a glimpse of Luke and Ashton locking eyes and talking in some Lashton hand language. I may or may not have made myself burst into hysterics.

Everyone looks at me and I try and calm myself down only to burst into fits again. 

"Enlighten me." Is all Flo has to say and then I manage to actually form a coherent sentence.

"LASHTON" I burst into laughter again.

"LUKE AND ASHTON" I say over my laughter. Everyone finally understands me and we all sit there laughing our asses off.

"LASHTON ALL THE WAY BITCHES." Flo screams. This is truly hilarious.

Our laughter dies down when Michael coughs, interrupting our good vibe. Well shit, how long have they been there? Oh fuck, their going to spread rumours about how Flo was lukes beard and lashton was real. 

"So within the amount of time we've been here we have valuable information to crush the 4 of you." Calum the sly little Asian little shit that is so fucking hot says.

"Grace cuts and Flo is a cover up for the two anal supporters." Michael who has vivid green hair piped up. I felt sorry for Michael if I'm honest.

Calum drags him along because Michael is apparently the only person who'd go through the hassle by Calum's side. Michael seems all tough on the outside when really he's a real big softy on the inside, his past ex-girlfriend spilled this to the whole of his last school. It resulted on the two terrorizing boys to move onto their next school. 

I didn't even realise how the boys had walked off and my three friends were fuming, I might aswell join in with their crank fest. 

---------------------------------

Last lesson then I'm free. As I'm walking to my art class I hear a hell of alot of whispers, all eyes were on me. 

"I heard she cuts, look see all the scars on her arms." One girl speaks in a hush tone clearly not wanting me to hear.

"Grace!" A deep voice shouts, I whip my head around to see one of the schools football players. Ugh. 

"Keep away from the sharp objects and did you take your anti-depressant pills this morning?" He speaks with a mocking tone. I push past everyone and run off to art. The hallways are filled with people at the time I least want contact with a breathing object.

"OI RAZOR GIRL!" One girl shrieks. Holy fuck no.

"Razor Girl!" Multiple people shout. Looks like I've got a new nickname, well if this isn't the fucking cherry on top of my fucking piece of mouldy ass shit sundae. 

I sprint inside my class room, and try and calm myself down. Before I know it I'm doing a really depressing piece of art work, so much for not trying to show anyone I can be happy when I want to. 

A few tears stream down my cheeks but I don't realize until my charcoal drawing is smudged. I carry on drawing with the burnt black item and continue letting tears flow onto the work. I wipe my eyes and look at my work in awe.

All the deep black has smudged and formed an acceptable piece of art work. 

"Okay class, pass me your work." My teacher speaks.

I stand up and hand her the piece of work when I hear her gasp.

"Wow Grace this is amazing." I give her an awkward smile and sit back into my seat. Collecting all my items and running of to Ashton's house.

-------

I regret walking into the house because the sight infront of me made my heart shatter into a million and one pieces.

***************************

SHITTY CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST YOU GOT AN UPDATE

WORD OF ADVICE: DON'T LISTEN TO AC DC WHILST WRITING A CHAPTER IF YOU WANT IT TO BE GOOD AND CONCENTRATE.

VOTE PLEASEEEEE