0.6

IF ANY OF YOU CATCH MY JASEY RAE REFERENCE ILL MARRY YOU

Grace's POV

I woke up on a cold, hard surface. Where on Earth am I? My vision was blurry so I rubbed my tired eyes and all last nights events came rushing back to me. I recall sitting on the floor of the Irwin house hold's bathroom and slashing my skin for every flaw I inherited.

I looked down at my battered wrists that were starting to scab over. Why the fuck did I fall asleep in the bath? Fuck I must've lost a hell of alot of blood last night, not even a nauseous Grace would want to fuck up her neck and back. I should really see a therapist or something about this.

Dragging myself out of the bath to run the bath, eating banana's, getting ready for school, pouring endless bottles of foundation and concealer on my wrists, walking to school and everything. That's how my pre-school routine went. I feel 10000x more insecure today due to my fresh wounds. Any one could call me out, bitch please don't waste your time on me.

I clung onto Flo for dear life the whole way to our form room, when we was waiting outside I almost nearly sort of broke down nearly.

"There there" Flo awkwardly patted my back, obviously not comfortable with giving sympathy to people. But hey, at least she has courage I'd kill for that right now.

***********************

It's lunch time and no one has actually spotted my scars or at least confronted me about it. I'd be surprised if anyone saw them, I constantly hid my arms just in case. Ashton and Luke plopped themselves down by me and Flo. I knew immediately what Ashton would say so I might aswell answer it before it is spoken.

"No Ashton, no body has said anything about my wrists before you ask." I bluntly say, suddenly taking an interest in the blades of grass.

Before Ashton could reply two boys slowly approached us with sickening smirks wiped upon their faces. I studied them but not quite putting a finger on their identity.

"The Malum Brothers" Ashton whispered and we all looked down to the floor, nervous that they were coming over to us. Oh fuck, we're in deep shit. The Malum Brothers are like the school's biggest trouble makers. I will admit their hot but their reputation ruins it completely, they take drugs, skip school and commit crimes. What a story to tell their kids.

"Oh well if it isn't mrs mylegsarenevershut and miss islitmywrists." Michael one of the two spoke smugly. Fuck, someone did notice, I'm 100% done.

"Fuck off Michael and Calum, leave us alone. Don't you dare speak about the girls in that way." Ashton spat. I realised how for a second there I had my wrists held out inspecting them, maybe they saw me then.

But why were they staring at me? Why me? Fuck this, I'm so confused.

*********

END OF CHAPTER

I DIDNT SAVE WHAT I WROTE AND IT WAS LONG

SO HERE I PRESENT TO YOU....

THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS READ MY SHITTY BOOK

IM CLOSE TO 100 READS YES

*le fangirls*

HAVE YOU ALL GOT YOUR DONT STOP EP

IF NOT IM JUDGING YOU

VOTE