0.9

SORRY FOR THE REALLY FUCKING LATE UPDATE GOD I FEEL SO BAD FUCK YOU MICHAEL CLIFFORD THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT LOL NO IT WONT. I GIVE UP WITH THIS STORY WTAF AM I DOING I WANT CHINESE

Grace's POV

It's been a week since the big fight with Ashton and let's just say I'm not handling it well at all. I haven't spoken or even acknowledged the curly haired boy nor his sister or Luke.

[AN:: I JUST ORDERED CHINESE YAY]

If I told you I was Grace and you haden't seen me since a week ago you'd laugh in my face. No one at my school recognized me until I had to basically pin them down and told them I was grace. I can't forget [my English love affair] the looks I was receiving when I walked through the doors.

FLASHBACK::

I brace myself before I step foot into school grounds, I know everyone will be shocked that a once pure girl turned into this what ever you want to call it, I can't even explain the changes.

I guess you could say Ashton changed me, and not for the better.

I open the doors and walk in with my head to the floor trying to block out the harsh whispers of people.

'Who is she?'

'Is she new?'

If only everyone knew. I can't forget Ashton's reaction when he saw me. Of course he knew it was me, he knows everything. He froze once my eyes met his for a split second. My once ginger hair was replaced by a harsh black with blood red highlights.

My light girly makeup was replaced by darkness. I had got a second piercing in my ear and the clothes I wore were black.

Black combat boots, Ripped black skinny jeans and a black band tee.

What was I becoming?

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Cal, this is the shit." I speak whilst inhaling the smoke of a plant I didn't know the name of.

I came across of a hooker basically right now, although on the inside I'm still a nun. Although I've never done the dirty it doesn't mean I haven't turned to drugs and getting absolutely hammered. This was just a facade, a facade.

My grungy facade masked my broken hearted despair. I missed the way I used to be, happy yet suicidal. Now I'm full of hate, cold hearted, stoned 24/7 and even more suicidal. My heart is full of hate for Ashton and his 'team' I guess you could call it.

"Dude quit staring at Ashton and his 2 man crew." Mikey says.

"I wasn't staring at him I was staring at Flo. I-i was thinking of ways to erm get back at her? Yes get back at her." I speak hesitantly despite the drugs I was taking. The 2 boys smirked at me and we set ourselves on trying to back stab this bitch.

"Grace, you know she has a boyfriend riiigghhhttt?" Michael trailed off, waiting for me to look away from her and to him.

"I like your thinking boy, continue." I smugly speak.

"So maybe you can break them up. Force yourself upon him at the wrong time but make it seem like he's the one who came onto you. By doing this you'll get to her head causing the two pain." Michael stated. I like this boys thinking.

Now to put this plan into action

-------

Paper rustling, voices, whispers, cusses, laughs. There was only a small things filling the gigantic room. Our plan started to fall in to place not knowing the outcome.

------

I GOT MY CHINESE

SHORTEST CHAPTER IVE DONE I THINK

I had written loads but I'm a shit head so I didn't save it. MY FUCKING MOUSE DECIDES TO BREAK AND SHIT SO I LOST IT ALL. IM ON MY IPAD FUCK YOU MR MOUSE

ANYWAYS I HAVE 300+ READS NOW HOLY SHIT

ADD MY SNAPCHAT AND ILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU

cal_isasian

VOTTTEEE