0.4

IM LISTENING TO SONGS WHILST WRITING SO HERE ARE SOME I LISTENED TO WHILST GETTING INSPIRATION

JASEY RAE-ATL

LULLABIES-ATL

YOUNG VOLCANOS-FALL OUT BOY

TEENAGERS-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

COOL FOR CATS-SQUEEZE

Grace's POV

-----

A herd of elephants walking all over me, the constant croak of insects screaming in my ear. From one subject to a completely different subject, it all didn't fit together. 

In the corner of my eye I see eyes peering over at my test paper obviously trying to snatch the answers. I couldn't care less if I'm honest, their cheating themselves it won't affect me. I hear a squeak of a chair signalling movement, the person leans over and looks at my paper. They squint and all of the sudden our teachers head snapped up.

They plopped back on their seat looking rather flustered and stared at the question they could not answer, I had my eye on miss waiting for her to get her long ass nose out of my business. As soon as her eyes darted back to whatever the hell she was watching I shifted my paper to face the person.

I sighed in relief when they swiftly pushed the paper towards me again, I continued to complete the exam oblivious to the scene taking place behind me, not even hearing my name being harshly called. 

"Grace!!" I shot my head up zoning back into reality. Standing directly opposite me with a menacing glare was miss slut face. 

"I'm sorry what?" Confused as to what on Earth was happening, oh no did I get caught?

She shot me a disapproving look before whisking up my exam along with the person I let copy me. My eyes widened and my mouth literally dropped to the ground. The room was spinning and there was a constant pounding in my head. My mouth went dry, my palms oozing with sweat whilst all colour drained from my face. 

Before I knew it I fell from my chair and everything took place very slowly and I still couldn't seem to grasp what people were saying to me. The bell rang signalling the period was over yet I still lay there helpless. My mouth opened and closed with no words flowing off my tongue resembling a gold fish.

I don't know how long I was laying there until someone barged into the class room and crouched down next to me, I didn't even realize my teacher walked out of the classroom when I'm practically dying. Slowly but surely I turned my head to face the un known figure I squinted but saw nothing but a blur of colours. 

Before I knew it the person who I assumed was a boy picked me up bridal style and whipped open the class room door, everyone turning to stare at us. 

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!" The boy shouted to every one, they parted quicker than the sluts in the school. I replayed the voice in my head and realized who it was and that made me very insecure. I attempted to cover myself up and hide away from him but it was no use, every time I hid my face in his hands he would uncover it.